ContentFly: Customer Support Specialist
03/10/21 5:50 pm Support 0 Comments
Headquarters: Toronto, Canada
About the job
ContentFly (YC W21) is building the universal API for content creation – our vision is to allow anybody on Earth to get high quality content for their business in a few clicks. We’ve grown over 700% in the past 10 months profitably, and just raised a round of financing from some of the world’s top investors.
Our marketplace has hundreds of great copywriters serving thousands of businesses. We’re now looking for a Customer Support Specialist that can provide outstanding service to this growing base of users.
Your primarily role will be to answer any questions or resolve issues our customers or writers face while using ContentFly and leave them delighted. Your days will involve responding to queries on live-chat, putting out fires, working with technical support, and surfacing customer insights or issues for our Product team.
More specifically you’ll:
- Respond to in-bound conversations from Leads, Customers, and Writers
- Build out our self-serve knowledge base (help articles and videos)
- Manage our marketplace operations to ensure timely and high quality service
- Identify trends, patterns, issues and share with relevant teams at ContentFly
- Support our Success & Operations Manager on various initiatives to improve our Success / Operation functions.
About You – Musts
- 1+ years experience in a customer support/specialist/advocate role at a software company
- Curiosity, deep empathy, and patience are all important values in how we problem-solve for customers.
- Self sufficiency: Our team is small and works independently, so you’ll be successful if you’re able to onboard quickly, research the answers to questions, and rely on past experience to make judgment calls with little to no hand-holding.
- Familiarity with Intercom, Stripe, HotJar
- Fluent in written English
- Based in the U.S or Canada
About You – Nice to haves
- Experience with marketplace operations
- Experience building chatbots and other tools to help enable self-serve resolution of issues
- Experience with SaaS and/or marketplace technology companies is a bonus
This position is fully remote, you can apply from and work from anywhere.
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/contentfly-customer-support-specialist