Consumers within the global iGaming industry are inundated with online casinos and sportsbooks to choose from, and often make decisions based on very little information being available; leaving them open to bad user experiences.
At KaFe Rocks, we aim to be THE lighthouse for reputable iGaming – shining a light on the industry and providing our users with valuable products, localised content, and data that will help inform their decisions.
With a set of core values that our Rocketeers live by every day, guiding us further on our journey as one of the leading iGaming affiliates, we really believe we can make a difference to our users’ experiences of this industry.
We are a remote working company, with an HQ based in Malta. We have an entrepreneurial, ambitious and driven mindset flowing through the company and we will continue to push forward, growing organically within both current and new markets.
We are about to embark on an ambitious new product, never seen before in the iGaming industry when it comes to scope and scale. We plan to use this as the basis of a true transformation of how consumers end up choosing their online casino or sportsbook – and perspectivally many more types of products and services.
For that purpose, we are searching for a Communication Designer.
The iGaming niche is a highly competitive one, where only the best teams manage to consistently stay at the top. We are creating one now from scratch: A multidisciplinary, empowered team consisting of some of the best talents worldwide in their fields.
The team will work autonomously within the existing company. Benefitting from the existing culture, knowledge and financial stability, whilst also getting the chance at having a founder-ish experience together.
We are exclusively looking for high performers passionate about serving users well. Always striving for greatness and looking for ways to innovate and improve. Always striving to make the product better. Always being self-driven and working with trust as a basis.
- Being part of a newly established design team on a completely new domain;
- Contributing to a state-of-the-art design system, ensuring proper documentation, quality and scalability
- Shaping our communication design whilst being embedded in a multidisciplinary team initially
- Turning complex ideas into digestible concepts by creating appropriate visual solutions
- Creating illustrations in line with our brand guidelines
- Positively influencing the design culture
You’ll be a great cultural fit if you…
- Thrive in an environment defined by ownership, innovation, trust, and a constant strive for greatness
- Enjoy being part of a high-performance, fast-paced team with high expectations and goals
- Prefer to communicate openly and transparently
- Say your opinion even if it means disagreeing with your manager
- Aren’t afraid of giving and receiving direct constructive feedback
- Are comfortable regularly stepping into unknown territories and making the best out of it
- In general attack your craft with a growth mindset
You bring the right skill set if you…
- Have several years of experience as a Communication and/or Graphics Designer and have a portfolio demonstrating exceptional design skills and design thinking
- Bring experience working with iterative design processes and in multi-disciplinary teams
- Love design, but are NOT in love with YOUR design
- Have an expert understanding of Figma or similar design tools
- Can empathise with our users and develop a deep understanding of their needs
- Speak and write English on a high level with a strong ability to communicate your design work to all stakeholders
- A shot at being part of an internal founding team for a completely new product with a massive potential
- Working with and learning from some of the top brains in our industry
- Being part of a stable, successful company that truly values its employees
- Remote working & a brand-new office in Malta called “Oasis“
- Flexible working hours – we care about the outcome, not when you achieve it
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- A genuine opportunity to progress and develop further
- Regular internal educational initiatives
- As soon as COVID allows it again: An annual company reunion in a tropical place as well as an annual team round-up in the location of your team’s choice
If you share our vision of helping users make the best informed decisions and can otherwise see yourself reflected in the above, we’d love to hear from you.