View our much better-looking job description 👇
Hello, we are Revealbot 👋
We are on a mission to make advertisers’ working lives simpler, more pleasant and more productive by getting the most out of every ad optimisation.
We are official partners of Facebook and Google and have already helped over 5500 people in 600+ companies to *optimise their daily ad routines 🦾
With an HQ in Barcelona, we are a remote-first team of 31 beautiful people willing to grow as we go and focus on enjoying the process. We celebrate flexibility but want everyone to feel belonged that’s why we hire globally and meet for company-wide and team off-sites a few times a year. We cherish and value deep connections with people, candour communication, quality over quantity, and the desire to grow professionally and personally.
🧩 Why we are hiring
At the moment our design team has many demanding tasks, such as working on marketing activities, re-designing our product, and creating new features. However, the team’s capacity is very limited. The thing is, there are only two UI/UX Designers on the team and our Creative Director, who’s also a co-founder, is elbow-deep in designs on Figma. We need to expand and get a fresh perspective.
Our aim is to grow and boost creativity within the Revealbot teams. That’s where you come in! We’re looking for a creative designer who can take charge of communication design, visuals, and make sure our design, development, and marketing teams are all on the same page.
🌅 Your mission
To bring creativity and good taste to marketing. You will help make the marketing world more beautiful and create a balance between great ideas and numbers. You will translate Revealbot’s vision, values, and philosophy via design so that our users have a visually appealing and engaging experience that reflects the company’s values.
Some of your day-to-day routines:
- Making Revealbot look amazing both online and offline. That may include creating designs for blogs, ebooks and infographics as well as designing stands, merchandise, events, posters and anything necessary for the purpose.
- Working on creatives for social media, including images, banners, animations and video production. If you can film stuff, that’s a plus.
- Creating designs for Revealbot’s website and landing pages. You’ll be gathering requirements from the product, development, and marketing teams and building them in Webflow. If you don’t know Webflow yet, don’t worry, the desire to learn is enough.
- Collaborating with the creative director and marketing team to create new design code, tone of voice, and style guides.
- Teaming up with product marketing to create images and videos to go with new feature releases and emails.
💌 We are happy to hear from you if…
🏗 In your past roles, you:
- Showed proficiency and passion for graphic design and created many modern illustrations using Adobe Illustrator or similar software in a Product-based company, preferably in SaaS.
- Communicated with your teammates primarily in English. Your language skills allowed you to understand your colleagues and have meaningful discussions both verbally and in writing.
- Used Figma a lot for designing websites and landing pages, and know its functionality well.
- Worked on video production using software such as DaVinci Resolve, Adobe Premiere, or similar. Your responsibilities included creating, editing, and formatting videos, as well as understanding different video formats and scenarios.
- Had experience with motion design and are familiar with Adobe After Effects or similar software.
🍒 Bonus points if you:
- Had experience building websites/landing pages on Webflow.
🏻🏽 You are comfortable with our work culture:
- Meaningful work. We perceive our work as something that drives us and gives purpose, not just routine.
- Product mindset. We are looking for someone who will not just complete the tasks given to them, but also actively contribute at all stages of the process.
- Curiosity. We expect you to ask questions and be curious about the product, processes, and everything related to your work.
- Ability to disagree but commit. Sometimes, the rest of the team may make decisions that differ from your own. In these situations, we hope that you can trust the team’s choice and play along.
- Efficient communication. We are all different, and the ability to understand each other is crucial for success. We always argue our positions peacefully and show a willingness to understand each other.
- ☮️ 🏳️🌈 No to war and discrimination. We stand against the war in Ukraine and any form of discrimination based on ethnicity, nationality, gender, age, sexual orientation, or self-identification.
- 🎁 Benefits package made with care
- 🏖 38 days of paid time off annually to take enough time to rest and to explore the world.
- ✈️ $2000 annual travel bonus for holidays to spend on tickets and accommodation for yourself and your loved one.
- 🎓 $2000 annual Learn & Development budget to upskill yourself.
- 🇪🇸 Company’s support in relocation to Barcelona
- 💻 Laptop budget to buy the latest MacBook (or other powerful gear).
- 🌍 Regular team meet-ups and off-sites to work and have fun together.
- 🏠 You can choose to work remotely or have a hybrid work arrangement if you are in Barcelona.
- 🖥️ Co-working budget if you need a break from your home office.
- 🚀 A chance to make a real impact. We are small team which means your work will influence the company and product. You ‘ll be the first communication designer in the team, so it’s in your hand to shape our communication design
- 🎨 A place for creativity and innovation. We enjoy launching experiments and trying new approaches, methods and tools. You can bring your own ideas and make them come true.
- 🫂 An open-minded and supportive team of friends. With us, you can be yourself and feel accepted. We all make mistakes and sometimes fail, but that’s alright because we know that learning is important. You’ll get all the help you need from the team!
- 🌊 No obstacles to doing what you love. At Revealbot we prioritize our happiness and the happiness of our users. This means we work not just for the sake of working, but to bring value and do our work well or not at all. We keep things simple, skip the boring formalities, and just get things done.
- 🕊 Freedom and flexibility. You will have full ownership of your work life. It means it is only up to you to plan your own day, and choose when and where to work from.
- 🥳 Fun. We love to host parties in the office and fun online activities where you can connect with our charismatic people and have opportunity to chat and have fun.