Capdesk: Senior Fullstack Engineer
Headquarters: Copenhagen, Denmark
We’re looking for engineers that have experience shipping stuff. You have put important features into production and want to keep shipping more. Maybe your current job features too much bureaucracy and not enough flexibility. Maybe you miss faster, simpler and easier times back when you were just 50 employees.
Well, well, talk about a coincidence! This is where Capdesk is right now. We have so much to build and tons of interesting opportunities to chase. We want to grow, but at a controlled pace. We’re not on an uncontrolled hypergrowth journey and we value quality over quantity of hires.
You’ll be building new features, improving existing code and collaborating with a team of highly passionate, enthusiastic and motivated people. You’re autonomous, able to wrap your head around complex problems and curious to dig into the world of fintech. You like to ship iteratively and to consistently improve the code, leaving it better than how it was when you first read it.
You can take end-to-end ownership of a feature, while connecting and collaborating with designers and product managers — from the database model all the way to the front-end, passing by the API, security and CI/CD.
As a senior joining our team you’ll be given a golden opportunity to shape how we work and build things at Capdesk. Your voice will be heard and you will be given ample opportunities to influence anything you’re passionate about. We’re a team of open-minded individuals that love hearing new ideas and learning from other’s experiences. Bring your views!
Our tech stack:
- Our back-end runs on Ruby on Rails (with a PostgreSQL database)
- Our front-end is in AngularJS, but it is time to migrate to another framework.
- Our infrastructure runs on Heroku (we like to keep it simple)
What we can offer you:
- A role where you’ll have lots of room to shine
- A front-row seat on a unicorn ride
- Working with amazing people from all over the world, with different cultures, experiences and knowledge
- Transparent equity ownership. We practise what we preach – everyone shares in the profits and wealth at Capdesk
- You get your very own company credit card (Pleo), so no more expenses hassle. We trust you!
- 25 days holiday per year, plus national holidays
- Very flexible working – we trust you to get the work done, wherever you are
- Quarterly company trips (ask a Capdesker about our #supersocials)
- Hear from some of our customers on Capterra
- Hear from our current and past hires on Glassdoor
- Hear why I joined Capdesk
- Read about our values
- Read what Team First means at Capdesk (we really mean it)
Got questions? Feel free to get in touch.
If you’re ready to apply, here’s what we’d like to see:
- An up-to-date CV.
- A few paragraphs about yourself and why you think you fit the position. Be as specific as you can.
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/capdesk-senior-fullstack-engineer