Appcues: Customer Support Specialist – Spanish/English Bilingual
03/01/21 8:08 am Support 0 Comments
Headquarters: Boston, MA
Appcues is looking for an empathetic, customer-focused team member to join our Customer Support Team. As a Customer Support Specialist, you will work to ensure customers can learn how to use the Appcues product, overcome issues while they’re building and designing flows, and become experts at using the product to achieve their goals.
As a member of the support team, you’ll be working on a close-knit team that has a direct impact on customer experience and our overall product. You’ll get to work with customers to help them become rockstars at using Appcues to create great user experiences. You’ll also work closely with our product and engineering teams to make sure we’re always making the most important improvements to our products. On the support team, and across Appcues, we’re dedicated to learning and constant growth, if you want to help others learn how to create the best in-product experiences while learning from a friendly collaborative team you’ll be a great fit!
Appcues makes it easy to deliver exceptional user experiences within software products at scale, leading to happier customers and accelerated business growth. Using Appcues, customers such as Pearson Education, Twilio, FreshWorks, The Knot, and TrueCar build experiences to onboard users, personalize their products, and drive deeper engagement, all without writing any code.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Analysis – Reviewing your individual and the collective inbox for critical issues or trends that you need to be resolved immediately or raised to other teams.
- Prioritization – Prioritizing tickets and assigning them out to yourself and your teammates as needed.
- Execution – 70-80% of your typical day will be dedicated to helping our customers find solutions to their issues and become experts at using Appcues to achieve their goals. Once you’re fully onboarded you’ll also get to spend 4 hours out of the queue every week working on self-directed projects to improve personal learning or the customer experience.
- Collaboration – In addition to helping customers you’ll also work with sales, customer success, to find solutions to customer issues that they’re facing, communicate ways that we can improve the customer experience, and prioritize customer needs.
- Education – You’ll also learn from customers and other team members and use that information to create and update documentation and videos to teach customers how best to use Appcues and how to overcome common issues.
This role will provide coverage for European time zones and the regular hours will be 9 am – 5 pm CET. There will be some occasions like during training and for company events where you will need to be available to work from 9 am – 5 pm EST.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing support role, either in-person or virtually. Ideally, you have experience working with technical and non-technical products supporting a SaaS product. Are fluent in Spanish and English.
- You love helping people and will eagerly hunt for a solution for issues where a resolution isn’t immediately available.
- You’re an expert at communicating with people over video and email.
- You leave things better than you found them and jump to fix problems when you find them.
- You are an avid learner and love to share the knowledge that you attain. You can maintain a positive attitude even in stressful situations and have the uncanny ability to make people happy.
- You can communicate complex subjects in a way that people that are not experts can understand.
100% remote – We don’t have an office which ensures all of our employees learn and collaborate in the same way using remote work practices. This won’t change post-COVID as we are committed to being 100% remote for the long-term. We work in Slack, Zoom, and a collection of modern collaboration tools. We have inclusive remote events and, after COVID times, will get together twice a year for a fun off-site retreat.
Well-being – You’ll have solid health, dental, and vision plans; access to 401k, and a generous maternity and paternity leave.
Home office and tech budget – We offer a $1000 home office stipend and an additional $500 annual budget for extra work-related technology.
Coworking space, on us – Home office not cutting it? We’ll reimburse your monthly coworking fees.
Equity – We want everyone invested in our success. We grant every employee equity in the company.
Transparency and collaboration – We foster team alignment with meetings of all shapes and sizes—a monthly all-hands meeting called FirstThurs, weekly team lunches, and Lunch & Learns.
Unlimited vacation – We believe time away to reflect and explore makes us all more productive, so we expect each employee to take a minimum of ten days of vacation per year.
At Appcues, our mission is to help teams build products their users love. With Appcues, you can create in-product experiences (user onboarding, feature announcements, checklists, and more) without writing any code. We believe it’s the non-technical people who often have the best information about a user’s needs and desires, and we give them the tools to act.
We’re a dynamic group of talented teammates who challenge, trust, and care about each other, their work, and the success story we are writing. Our values are not just words. We live by them.
Appcues is an equal opportunity employer that commits to diversity and inclusion and also celebrates it. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or marital status. We believe that diverse teams foster a more inclusive company culture, build better products, and are more human, humane, and fun.
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/appcues-customer-support-specialist-spanish-english-bilingual