AmpiFire: Solution-Driven Customer Support Specialist
04/08/21 7:32 am Support 0 Comments
WANTED: Highly Motivated And Process-Oriented Customer Support Agent To Help Us & Our Awesome Clients Succeed Even Further
This is a full-time remote position and we’re looking for people that can work according to PT (GMT -8) or CST (GMT +8) timezones!
You’re going to be helping our clients and customers to solve issues and questions regarding the powerful tools we supply them. This will bring them more success.
If you’re searching for a job that allows you the flexibility to work from wherever you’d like and still be a key part of a movement, this could be a perfect match for you.
We’re helping small businesses, agencies, and entrepreneurs grow faster and raise the standard of quality for their customers like we do for our own.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Management of open customer support tickets within our Help Desk software.
- Moderation of our private online communities, encouraging quality discussion between our users and making sure that any issue is correctly taken care of.
- Helping our webinars and training run as smoothly and with as much engagement as possible.
- Being the bridge between our users and our development/product team to make sure that all the issues are addressed.
- Making sure our customers can find training topics as needed.
- Helping us provide all the instructions and advice our clients may need, so they can best use our tools and their powerful feature for their own success.
You’ll be provided with everything you’ll need for success, including:
- Proven and tested scripts, processes, and training to support all your work and tasks.
- Helpful and ongoing feedback, with direct contact not only to the support manager but other company managers and directors as well.
- A valuable opportunity to learn, grow, and become even more successful customer success professional, with a company founded on the values of continual learning and growth.
- The opportunity to have fun every day with a team of passionate, hard-working people just like you!!
Preferred Skills And Experience
- Process Driven: You know how to follow defined processes and routines, and learn with that. You can keep up with a task list and understand priorities to make your day more productive and achieve better results.
- Improvements Seeker: You like to see processes and how they can go better. Our clients and we have to follow routines, of course, but why not think of how they can be better executed?
- Positive Mindset: You should be able to deal with eventual unsatisfied customers and to provide awesome assistance to revert that customer’s impression.
- Coachable: You will master your role by working with both our support manager and your fellow support associates. An open mind and desire to improve will propel your performance forward.
- Team Oriented: Our team thrives on close collaboration and good-natured competition. As part of the support team, your positive working relationship is as important to us as it is to you.
- Self-Starter: Because you will be working from home, it’s essential for you to be able to manage your time well and efficiently handle your own schedule.
- Agile: Maybe a few steps are not yet traced (or they’ve changed!), so you have to be able to take decisions and actions quickly to keep our work done and our clients happy.
- Previous Customer Success Experience: A nice history of success in B2B businesses’ customer success role/support making their customers happy.
- Impeccable written and spoken English: We don’t care if you’re a native English-speaker as long as you can serve our clients flawlessly.
If you do not have this experience on your resume, you will not be considered for the job.
If this role sounds like the ideal opportunity for you right now – Apply Now!
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/ampifire-solution-driven-customer-support-specialist