Wrike: Senior Product Designer – (Remote EU)
Headquarters: San Jose California
In this role, you’ll work on strategic initiatives to create cohesive and scalable customer experiences that can be leveraged across product lines. The role will require top-notch interaction design skills, along with a strategic mindset and the ability to collaborate with different product teams.
The ideal candidate is an innovative futurist, an accountable product owner, a creative thinker, a self-motivated team player, and a skilled Agile partner all rolled into one. Our Product Designers use creative problem-solving skills to continually challenge the team to think beyond the expected and create products that enable high-quality experiences for our customers.
About the Role
- Leading product design strategy by evaluating and identifying the intersection of business needs, customer needs, and technical opportunities.
- Actively designing and building products by working closely with designers, product managers, and engineers.
- Constructing compelling artifacts (wireframes, conceptual diagrams, task flows, storyboards, etc.) that outline present conditions and proposed solutions to gain strategic alignment and encourage innovation within and across the organization.
- Meeting with customers and development partners to validate designs and make iterative improvements.
- Participating in the continuous improvement of customer experience tools and processes, and scalable product design standards.
- Assisting in customer research activities during the planning, strategy development, and early design of solutions.
- Partnering with development teams and business leaders to drive successful implementation of great experiences in our software and services.
- Participating in design-thinking exercises to break through organizational silos and collaboratively solve complex design challenges.
- Significant professional design experience.
- Ability to visualize and prototype intended solutions at various levels of fidelity, from high-level wireframes or mock-ups to conceptual presentations to highly technical documents and diagrams.
- Ability to present designs to a wide range of audiences, including software development, quality assurance, learning content development, marketing, and sales.
- Up-to-date expertise in human-centered design best practices.
- Familiarity with customer research methods.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to distill complex ideas to their essence.
- Experience with agile software design methods.
- Software development background.
- Visual or graphic design background.
More about Wrike and our Prague office can be found at prague.wrike.com.
Stay up to date with the latest news about Wrike events and Hot Jobs by signing up to our TechClub Newsletter and never miss an opportunity at Wrike.
Wrike has a public-facing Recruiting Notice that has been drafted to meet applicable law and regulatory requirements (e.g., CCPA, GDPR, etc.). Our most up to date Recruiting Notice can be found here: www.wrike.com/security/recruiting.
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/wrike-senior-product-designer-remote-eu