Workdock: Designer – Employee No 1: YC Startup
04/01/21 10:22 am Design 0 Comments
We are super excited to hire our 1st employee. We think design is the most important thing! As the first designer on our team you will:
- Love moving fast, and iterating quickly.
- Be able to do many facets of design. UX, UI, 3D modelling, marketing collateral, and if you don’t know how to do something you will just learn it.
Example of the type of work you’ll be working on:
- Help design the look and feel of the product. Logo, color scheme, tone of voice and more.
- Work with the engineers (us) to develop new features and decide what to put on the roadmap. Both the tactics of what we build next week and the strategy of what big problems to solve for customers next
- Talk to customers and show them new prototypes, to determine what we should build next.
- Great UX design, this includes things like mockups, talking to users.
- Beautiful UI design – any experience with desktop experience is a bonus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Some coding skills, HTML, CSS, etc.
- £40,000 – £60,000
- Equity you will be the first employee so we want you bought in.
- Remote within 1 hour of London Timezone.
- Top spec macbook pro M1
- Our promise to only have great people to work with.
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/workdock-designer-employee-no-1-yc-startup