Web Application Engineer
Merigo built the next generation of digital entertainment servers and tools to help games achieve success and profitability. The Merigo SDE allows developers to prototype, develop and release applications faster with our tried and true server systems in a scalable cloud environment. In fact, our current clients have created fully persistent online multiplayer enabled games on top of our service in as quickly as a month.
The Web Application Engineer will own and maintain the customer interfaces of the Merigo SDE stack that leverage our technology and help developers create games faster. This includes the public portal where customers can sign-in and manage their accounts, and the administration portal where data dashboards, configurations and other controls for live games reside. These sites are the most customer facing and our Web Application Engineer is one who knows how to inspire customer confidence by creating a highly polished product.
- 3-5 years deploying and managing professional e-commerce or service based websites
- Experience with React Redux or similar frameworks
- Exposure to test driven development and unit testing
- A foundational understanding of web security concepts
- Familiarity with Git, Github/Bitbucket, pull requests, resolving merge conflicts, etc.
- Willingness to explore new technologies and stay on the cutting edge
- Work on all web technologies that form the customer’s interface into Merigo SDE
- Design and architect product features for ease of use, efficiency and scale
- Own multiple products simultaneously with the goal of inspiring our customers
- Become an expert of customer needs and provide the tools they will love
- Experience developing game, analytics or enterprise backend systems
- Experience with programming languages like Elixir, Erlang, C/C++
- Experience working with Cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google, etc)
- Working with NOSQL databases
- Comfort working under tight deadlines in a fast-paced start-up environment.