Headquarters: London, England, United Kingdom
A bit about us:
Virtuoso has reimagined how software is tested by developing a game-changing platform that is already being used by the biggest names in software. We passionately believe that anyone should be able to create and maintain tests regardless of their technical skill and that quality is a key driver for change and growth. We have therefore leveraged the latest advances in AI and Machine Learning to produce test automation software that thinks like a human and empowers everyone to test everything. We have already achieved remarkable success and are rapidly expanding our team to take us into our next stage of growth.
About the role:
As part of our ambitious plans we are searching for a talented Pre-Sales Engineer who will evangelise Virtuoso and inspire our target market with how Virtuoso solves critical business challenges for enterprise customers striving to ship quality software faster.
What we need from you:
To be considered for this opportunity, you’ll have demonstrable experience in the following areas, and preferably within QA/software testing and with automation products and technologies aligned to DevOps/Agile practices (open to skilled individuals from other SaaS, Cloud related offerings):
The list of duties is not exhaustive and is subject to change. The Pre-Sales Engineer will carry out the following tasks.
- Consult with clients to understand and analyse their needs, challenges and requirements
- Presentations, demos and evangelism
- POV prepare and present
- Support the creation of marketing and sales collateral
- Support creation of commercial proposals
- You will work closely with other areas in the business (Product, Engineering, Customer Success and Marketing)
- An excellent presenter when giving product demonstrations
- A solid technical background
- 3 years’ experience working as a Pre-Sales or Solution Engineer or in similar software or product solutioning role
- Expert knowledge of the SDLC, DevOps and Test Automation
- A proven track record of supporting the selling and winning of software deals
- Your communication and interpersonal skills allow you to work with clients, partners, executives and providers successfully
- You are able to travel once we’ve found “a new normal”. In the meantime, you are using digital and virtual tools and channels to move projects forward with our clients.
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with technologies like HTML/XML, REST/SOAP API’s
What’s in it for You:
- Competitive Package, including generous and achievable commission
- A defined career plan with the chance for significant career growth
- Remote/flexible working
- Home office set up allowance.
- Generous allowance to choose your laptop or MacBook.
- Private health insurance
- Wellbeing initiatives and allowance.
- Training/personal development budget of a minimum of £500 per year
- Take your birthday as a holiday every year!
- Holiday allowance increases by one day per year of service up to 5 years.
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/virtuoso-technical-presales-engineer-remote
Go to posting –>