The team of experts providing analytical services to healthcare clients is looking for a great UX Researcher.
You will join an international team of first-class professionals who are passionate about creating products that improve the quality of medical services.
The company offers exposure to a variety of industries and technologies, room to grow as a professional, time in projects to learn new skills and an opportunity to work with phenomenal coworkers, some of the best people on the planet.
As a UX Researcher you will:
- Recruit end-users and conduct qualitative and quantitative research through user interviews, surveys, UX tests, and other methods;
- Produce artifacts such as Customer Journey Maps (CJM), portraits of target audiences, and Job to be Done (JTBD) needs;
- Collaborate with the product and design teams throughout the entire research life cycle;
- Work with product analytics, leveraging metrics to understand user behavior and inform design decisions;
- Create a final research report highlighting the entire process and key insights for further decisions;
- Address challenges related to UX problems of the product by generating new hypotheses, working closely with the product and design teams;
- Develop strategies and solutions to improve onboarding processes for new and existing users.
- 3+ years of proven experience as a UX Researcher with a focus on B2B products;
- Strong background in recruiting users and conducting interviews, surveys, and UX tests, along with other research methods;
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with product teams, stakeholders, and end-users;
- Strong problem-solving skills, particularly in addressing UX challenges, improving product usability, and onboarding processes for diverse user groups;
- Experience in developing artifacts such as Customer Journey Maps and personas’ portraits;
- Demonstrated design skills, including creating mock-ups, user flows, wireframes, or prototypes;
- Familiarity with product analytics and the ability to leverage metrics to inform product decisions;
- Experience working with BI and analytics products is a plus;
- Experience working with the USA target audience and/or the health industry is a strong plus.
- Flexible working hours;
- Completely remote work;
- Interesting projects to work on;
- Exposure to a variety of industries and technologies;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves.
#Li – remote