This is a full time role as primary client developer for our BitGym app. We are looking to expand our team as the existing devs are founders who split time on several other concerns.
Your role would be to focus on improving the client with new features, keeping up with Unity, iOS, tvOS and Android updates, working with the product team on scoping new features, Q&A’ing new releases, and making sure users have the best app possible. Technically you should be comfortable in C#, Unity3D GUI concepts, basic HTTP APIs, XCode and Android Studio. This is a remote job and we are considering candidates from all over the world.
- Have 4 years of experience working on Unity3D games or apps
- Have 1 year of experience working on iOS or Android platforms, with Unity3D or not
- Demonstrate understanding of fundamental software engineering & computer science skills through work history or education
- Have good communication skills, this is especially important because we work asynchronously & remotely
- Be good at documenting your work & keeping an organized development backlog
- Be a reliable teammate, but also comfortable working independently & managing your own time
Nice to have
- VR development experience, as this is a future direction for us
- Graphics programming experience, as we always like the push the boundaries of performance
Compensation & Benefits
- We’ll work with you to find a salary, benefits (healthcare & retirement), and equity (stake in ATI) package suitable to your needs and experience.
- For people in the US we like to max out SEP, HSA and HRA accounts. If you live somewhere else we’ll find a suitable substitute.
- Flexibility – ATI is remote company, you are free to work from anywhere in the world you wish, and we don’t have set working hours. This allows you the flexibility to schedule your life in the way that you want. We encourage people to take time off when they need it (no set limits), and encourage leisure travel (since traveling is such a large component of our consumer app).
- Agency – We are a small team with a relatively flat structure, this means a lot of freedom over the work you do from day to day. You should be comfortable working semi-autonomously, but also be a good communicator and team player.