Nitka Technologies‘s developing software for customers in the US and Europe and brings together about 300 professionals from Eastern Europe, North and South America, Armenia, Georgia and Kazakhstan.
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer.
About the project: a service for tracking orders and deliveries. The portal allows customers to track and receive notifications about current deliveries, place orders and pay for them.
We offer 100% full-time remote work with a flexible schedule.
- Work closely with our IT Director, Project Manager and Development Team to understand project scope and requirements.
- Execute all stages of our design process from prototyping to adjusting functionality in production based on user feedback and requirements.
- Analysis of current projects and approaches to data organization used in them.
- Work on a style guide that will be shared across all projects, maintain design consistency across all digital platforms.
- Provide well-researched design documentation in Figma (Sketch)
- Clearly communicate the ideas and concepts behind design decisions to the team. Consider feedback from colleagues and stakeholders when designing.
- Efficiently manage and track time, while working on multiple projects at a given time in a deadline-driven environment.
- 3+ years of experience as a digital design specialist, creating responsive web design solutions.
- Strong understanding of UI/UX principles and design best practices across devices.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma, Sketch, etc.
- A portfolio showcasing relevant design work, with an emphasis on projects related to the management and monitoring of business processes, displaying a large amount of data and forms.
- Ability to restructure a website’s site map for improved usability.
- Ability to organize a group of projects according to the same principles and styles, ability to provide a component-based approach to design with reuse of components.
- Understanding of HTML/CSS (SCSS) semantics.
- Nice to Have experience in implementing projects for transport or logistics companies, experience working with or designing for WordPress.
- Remote work
- Full-time (8 hours/day)
- Interaction with a team from the USA (а few times a week calls’re in the evening, around 19:00 – 21:00 GTM+3 (morning on the US West Coast))
- Flexible schedule without time trackers
- Attractive USD compensation
- Paid vacation, holidays