Truly: Backend Software Engineer
03/02/21 12:07 am Programming 0 Comments
Headquarters: Kona, Hawaii
Truly is a rapidly growing startup on a mission to help remote teams capture and convert customer engagement data into consistent execution with Revenue Process AutomationTM. RPA delivers a completely unmet need in the marketplace, enabling teams to instrument, analyze and automate their revenue processes at scale natively in Salesforce.
We’re looking to add a Software Engineer to the team to help us make Revenue Process AutomationTM a reality.
Some things that make us different:
- We know and love building products that create big companies.
- We’re not your typical CRUD app. Our software runs across many different platforms (web/chrome/iOS/Android) and connects to a core communications infrastructure that we’ve built from scratch.
- We love our customers and we go above and beyond to make them successful.
What you’ll do
- Creating developing and enhancing new features across Truly services
- Responding to and fixing production incidents.
What you’ll need to be successful in the role
- 2+ years experience working on non-trivial systems
- You enjoy creating scalable solutions to interesting problems.
- You are not only comfortable tracking down and fixing production issues, but can anticipate where issues will arise before they do.
- You love learning new technologies
- You work well in a team collaborating on ideas and products
Nice to have
- Experience with telephony (Asterisk, Kamailio, SIP, RTP)
- Experience with AWS (RDS, SQS, S3, Elasticache, ECS, Cloudformation, etc)
Why you’ll love Truly
- Fully-distributed remote workforce
- You’ll get to work closely and collaboratively with people from across the organization
- We invest in your career growth and how this role fits into your overall career
- Monthly expense budget through Zestful
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/truly-backend-software-engineer