Headquarters: Halcott, New York, United States
The Town of Halcott promotes the health, safety and general welfare of the residents of the Town, the purpose of this district is to protect and maintain its rural character, including the agriculture, open space and scenic resources of Halcott. In addition, Town of Halcott was founded in 1985 when the town’s post office merged with the post office in neighboring Fleischmanns located in Delaware County.
- Research the status of claims, liens, mortgages and other financial obligations.
- Assist delinquent tax filers set up debt repayment methods.
- Maintain a detailed reporting of tax receivable.
- Work with Tax Assessor in preparing and verifying commitment.
- Resolve taxpayer complaints.
- Prepare and direct tax sales.
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative. A Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Bachelor’s degree (other similar majors may be considered on a case-by-case basis).
- Experience with and knowledge of local tax laws and requirements.
- Good computer skills and experience utilizing accounting software and related programs.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work with difficult or angry people.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school degree
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Wellness Resources
- Training & Development
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/town-of-halcott-remote-data-entry-analyst