Headquarters: Little Rock, AR
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our team at Tooth and Coin. Do you have accounting experience and have skills in the following:
- Bookkeeping for multiple small businesses through accounting software
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to self-manage time
- Working in a team environment
- Being customer service oriented and a great communicator
- Willingness to learn and improve
Are you wired to help others succeed and motivated to be the best you can be at work? Do you think analytically, not discouraged by multiple deadlines, and able to empathize with clients and able to understand their frustrations and needs?
Awesome… Keep reading
The main duties for the account manager are similar to that of an account manager on our team and those are:
Goals for the Account Manager Role (with training)
- To serve as a client-facing role in terms of delivering accounting reports to the client.
- To serve as a second set of eyes on the transactions of our client’s dental practice to catch any potential bookkeeping errors. (See examples of bookkeeping errors that have been found)
- To communicate with our clients how their practice is doing in terms of dollars and cents.
- To automate the accounting for the financials of the dental practice.
- To answer any questions the client has in terms of their accounting.
- To provide timely reporting to the client.
- Assist the accounting coordinator with researching any accounting or tax issues that come up in performing their job.
For Monthly Reporting (with training)
- Review all transactions from each client’s bank account for proper account classification.
- Review Balance Sheet accounts for any unusual balances.
- Prepare a Management Report for each month to allow for clarity of the practice’s results.
- If no Management Report is issued then a no report issued statement is issued.
- Submit ask client questions on transactions that have been flagged as uncertain.
- Prepare Journal Entries to close out each month.
Throughout the Year (with training)
- Provide Payroll guidance as needed
- Prepare Sales Tax Returns as needed
- Work with gathering supporting documents for balance sheet items and supporting schedules
- Share wins that the client has had with the rest of the Tooth and Coin team so that we can all celebrate
- Assist with onboarding new clients into the Accounting department
End of the Year (with training)
- Assist the tax team with closing the financials for the year, allowing for tax journal entries to be completed that lead to the tax return being completed.
- Assist the client with 1099 processing, as needed.
Keys to Success
- Over 90% of Management Reports are issued by the 10th business day of the month.
- 100% of Reports are issued by the 15th business day of the month. (Whether a Management Report or No Report Issued)
- The client is contacted through email or phone at least twice a month.
- The client is contacted by phone at least once a quarter.
- A win is celebrated with each client once a year.
- Is able to eventually handle 30-45 clients a month.
How much does this position pay (range)
$37,500-$47,500 per year, depending on experience
- 50% of individual health insurance company paid with HSA available
- 100% of vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- STD/LTD insurance paid
- Up to a 4% match on 401k
- Computer equipment provided
- Flexible work hours
- Fully virtual job
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/tooth-and-coin-accounting-bookkeeping-manager