We are a remote-first studio and R&D group on the frontier of game design and development. Our team thrives on innovation, creating unparalleled tools and immersive multiplayer experiences. Using the robust and advanced Unreal Engine 5, we aim to redefine the boundaries of gaming.
– Create eye-catching thumbnails for professional titles created in UEFN
– Help lead our thumbnail marketing strategy
– Photoshop experience
– Experience creating thumbnails for projects that got high view/play counts
– Ideally, experience with Blender or UEFN/Creative
– Industry-leading compensation + equity package
– Accelerated promotion and senior leadership opportunities
What We Offer:
Global Opportunity: Open to candidates worldwide.
Innovation-Driven Environment: Work on groundbreaking projects that push the limits of what’s possible in gaming.
Remote-First Culture: Benefit from a flexible work environment that values results over hours clocked in.
Please Note: All email communications from Worlds use the domain, Worlds.org. Any mail originating from another domain claiming to represent Worlds is fraudulent. Any emails coming from the domain “worlds-jobs.org” are fraudulent. The Worlds hiring team only interviews candidates via Google invites from email addresses with the domain Worlds.org. We will never ask a candidate to download 3rd party software to their phone or computer, nor will we ever ask a candidate for their banking information.