ThreeComma: DevOps Engineer: Richard, Dinesh, Gilfoyle types welcome, but no Jared
03/30/21 12:00 am Programming 0 Comments
Headquarters: Louisville, KY
At ThreeComma, we build and work with the latest breakthrough technologies today that businesses rely on to lead their industries into tomorrow. We serve large businesses in Silicon Valley, who rely on our specific skill set to get the results they need.
Known for being highly efficient, we are able to cater to a wide range of projects. Our engineers have worked at large scale technology companies such as Facebook, Twitter and Google. To build our consulting team, we focus on hiring professionals with technical expertise and effective consulting skills that can push our client projects towards success.
This is a remote contract position.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for qualified individuals with:
- 5+ years experience in a professional cloud computing role
- Thorough understanding of the full CI/CD pipeline
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to take an abstract goal from idea to reality with little to no guidance
Individuals should also be familiar and or used
- Deploying and maintaining multiple production-ready Kubernetes clusters
- Using and building GitOps workflows
- At least two CI tools
- Communication and setting expectations
- Understanding of service meshes
- Working experience with at least one cloud provider (AWS, GCP, Azure)
You’ll work directly with our clients. This is a remote-only position (US & Canada) and we expect the following:
- Deploy and maintain Kubernetes clusters using infrastructure-as-code approaches and technologies
- Configure and maintain application instances deployed into Kubernetes clusters using industry best practices such as infrastructure-as-code and GitOps.
- Work with other team members to keep applications up-to-date with latest stable versions and will install and maintain supplemental tools as required by client.
- Fully own features and ensure they are delivered with high quality
A LITTLE BIT MORE:
The following attributes are major positives, but not all hard requirements:
- Experience with secrets management strategies
- Experience with service mesh integrations
- DevOps tools experience outside of CI/CD
- Proficient in Go
- Proficient in Python
Go to posting –>
Share your resume and something you’ve built or worked on and let us know what drove you to building it.
*Please note that we are not interested in working with Recruiters or Hiring firms at this time.
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/threecomma-devops-engineer-richard-dinesh-gilfoyle-types-welcome-but-no-jared