As a Testing and Deployment Engineer at Tutuka, you’ll be working closely with the entire technical team to build enterprise-level, highly scalable, highly secure financial processing systems that power tens of millions of transactions and tie them to web, mobile and API interfaces that make it easy for people to issue, redeem and reconcile prepaid cards all over the world.
You will help to develop and maintain automated web app testing for APIs in support of our Tutuka applications, playing a pivotal role to establish frameworks for automated testing, service virtualisation, enterprise data and data quality assurance in addition to helping Tutuka move towards continuous testing practices
Be part of improving our solutions:
- Partner with all levels of the technical team to build and enhance a framework focused on automation.
- Develop customer-centric automation test processes for all existing and new product development.
- Collaborate and build tools for internal use to ensure quality at scale.
- Run deployments and improve deployment strategy.
- Manage the incident response process including client reporting as well as identification and tracking of remediation items.
- Create test strategies for a wide range of technically challenging products.
- Develop and contribute to changes in our software test methodology.
- Participate in a 24×7 on-call rotation to assist other engineers in quickly debugging and resolving production-related issues.
- Document, troubleshoot, and resolve bugs through reviews with development team.
- Execute and report automated and manual test cases during all phases of the development life cycle.
Working with us:
Our teams use their global perspectives to put customers at the forefront of everything they do, so if you are people-centric, you’ll thrive here.
We are not big on buzzwords. Right now we are heavy users of ColdFusion, SQL Server, JQuery, HTML5. We also use Java, Ruby, React and Redis, however many of our developers come from programming backgrounds outside of our preferred stack (PHP, Python) and we like that.
Regardless of the stack, you’ll be delving into the creative depths of EMV, NFC, HCE, HSMs, ISO-8583, MDES, P2M, MCBP, PINs, CVVs, 3DS, SUKs, JWT, BASE II, JPOS, MIP, DEX, TSMs, BINs, ICAs, TPP, PCI DSS, AML and KYC.
If these sound familiar to you already, or these are acronyms that would excite you, then you’ll spend every day stimulated and challenged at Tutuka.