Parade is the leader in providing capacity management tools to freight brokers and 3PLs. Our technology platform revolutionizes the digital landscape for our customers with the vision of becoming the Bloomberg Terminal for Trucking, an $800B industry. Our platform has already been recognized by Inc. Magazine, Business Insider, and FreightTech 100… and we’re just getting started!
Technical Program Manager – Integrations
Parade is revolutionizing the logistics space by tackling its most pressing problems. We use advanced automation, AI, and machine learning to make freight more efficient and transparent. With a steady stream of new products, we’re always at the cutting edge, addressing the future needs of freight. Since our breakthrough Series A funding in early 2022, we have rapidly scaled and recently secured an additional $17M in venture funding, fueling our growth and commitment to driving the future of logistics. Join us in crafting groundbreaking solutions that will continue to shape what happens next in freight!
- API Integration Management: Oversee and manage all phases of API integrations, ensuring technical robustness, performance optimization, and seamless data exchange between systems.
- Stakeholder Collaboration: Work closely with both internal teams (Engineering, Product, Business Development) and external partners to understand and define integration requirements and timelines.
- Technical Negotiation: Engage with third-party partners to negotiate technical requirements, standards, and ensure mutual understanding of integration expectations.
- Program Management: Develop and maintain a detailed project plan that tracks and manages all integration-related tasks, milestones, and deliverables.
- Risk Management: Proactively identify, assess, and mitigate risks related to API integrations and external partner negotiations.
- Technical Documentation: Ensure that all technical specifications, API documentation, and integration guides are up-to-date and aligned with best practices.
- Quality Assurance: Collaborate with QA teams to ensure thorough testing of all API integrations, identifying issues and ensuring timely resolutions.
- Stakeholder Communication: Regularly update stakeholders on project status, risks, and changes related to API integrations.
- Continuous Improvement: Stay updated with the latest in API technologies and best practices, recommending improvements or changes when necessary.
- Vendor Relationship Management: Build and maintain strong relationships with external partners and vendors, ensuring alignment with our technical and business goals.
What Success Would Look Like in Your First Few Months
- Rapid and error-free onboarding of new syndication partners and TMS integrations, reducing the time to go live for customers and immediately improving the rate of successful integrations.
- Implementation of streamlined program management practices and comprehensive, clear, and accessible documentation for all existing and new TMS and syndication integrations, facilitating smoother internal processes and external collaborations.
- Established regular and effective communication channels with all stakeholders and providing constructive feedback to partners, leading to enhanced collaboration and performance improvements from both internal teams and external partners.
- 5+ years of experience in technical program management, with a strong emphasis on API integration projects and experience in a customer-facing role.
- Proven experience negotiating with external technology partners or vendors.
- Deep understanding of API technologies, methodologies, and best practices.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Proficient in SQL
- Competitive salary and compensation package with full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k plan to help you save for the future
- UNLIMITED Paid Time Off – and we want you to use it!
- 100% Remote
- Company Offsites to get to know your teammates
The expected on-target compensation for this role is between $100,000-$160,000 for work performed in the United States. Starting pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include experience level, transferable skills, education, location, business needs, training, and market demands. This range may be modified in the future.
Parade is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive, positive, professional, and respectful environment for all our employees.