Technical Customer Advocate
Cloud 66 is a small but growing company, seeking a Technical Customer Advocate to join our team and support our customers’ use of our cloud deployment products. We’ve revolutionized the cloud application deployment space by powering the infrastructure for thousands of companies that rely on us to deploy their applications to any cloud more than 3 million times.
This role reports to our Engineering Manager and can be either fully remote or from one of our offices in London, UK, or Oakland, California. Alternatively, you can choose to work from any of the Spaces locations in more than 120 countries around the world (https://www.spacesworks.com).
Cloud 66 is looking for someone with experience supporting Cloud-Based technologies who is customer-focused with a passion for providing an amazing technical support experience. Excellent customer service is one of our company’s core values and what our customers have come to expect and love about our service. If you are technically savvy, customer-focused, and have outstanding communication skills, keep reading.
We seek someone who has:
- 2+ years experience in a client-facing customer/technical support role, supporting cloud computing or related technologies.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly in English with fluency.
- Experience communicating complex technical issues to technical audiences via email or chat.
- Accountability – Being willing to answer for the outcomes resulting from their own choices, behaviors, and actions. Take ownership of situations that they’re involved in.
- Self Motivation – Motivated to do or achieve something because of one’s enthusiasm or interest, without needing pressure from others.
Experience with the following:
- Supporting cloud computing technologies like AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud.
- Comfortable with Linux terminal
- Reading / Debugging code (a plus)
- Github / Helpscout experience (a plus)
- Kubernetes, Linux containers (a plus)
As a Techincal Customer Advocate on our team, you will:
- Be the customer’s champion: Provide product support for moderate to advanced customer inquiries received via email, social media, and chat. Log customer interactions and tag/categorize issues accordingly.
- Take ownership: Be the point of escalation for complex issues within customer advocacy, and escalate to Product and Engineering teams as necessary.
- Don’t Settle: Identify ways to improve existing processes and procedures.
- Be Inclusive: Coach, guide, assist newer members of the Customer Advocacy team with customer issues.
- Write it down: Contribute content to the internal knowledge base to support the team and customer success
We only succeed at Cloud 66 when our customers succeed. An outstanding customer experience with our products as well as our service is an integral part of why customers choose Cloud 66, and your role is critical in ensuring success here.
Cloud 66 is a company that is used and loved by thousands of developers around the globe. Cloud 66 is a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees thrive and we’re dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Cloud 66.
You will have a choice to work remotely or from our London, UK, or Oakland California offices. If you prefer to work remotely but not from home, you can choose from many Spaces locations around the world: https://www.spacesworks.com.
You will enjoy our incredible perks: full health and dental insurance, our amazing Travel and Work perk where we pay for you to travel the world and work from anywhere you like, and much more. What you will also get to experience is a small company that believes in building a sustainable and human-friendly business; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who love challenges and, empower others to thrive.