360dialog is a remote-tech company with an office in Berlin (Germany) that has been selected by WhatsApp as one of only a few partners worldwide to exclusively provide access to and develop solutions on top of WhatsApp Business API. We provide solutions for many major brands like IKEA, REWE, PepsiCo, Carrefour, KFC, and Pizza Hut, as well as over 40,000 customers worldwide. At 360dialog, we believe communicating with businesses on WhatsApp will feel as normal as chatting with friends and family.
We’re looking for outstandingly bright and passionate professionals who want to learn and broaden their skillset every day to join our team and pursue our vision. Messaging is about instant communication, and WhatsApp is the largest messaging network with more than 2×10⁹ active users. This creates, on the one hand, interesting technological challenges. On the other hand, it allows us to learn and work with the latest and most exciting technologies available on the market.
The opportunity 🤗
This freelance position is the ideal role for a digital native who is passionate about products and great customer service. By joining 360dialog’s Direct Clients Team, you will sign up for a roller-coaster ride in an emerging new market with exponential growth opportunities.
What will you do? 🚀
- Qualify and analyze technical issues escalated by the Customer Support team.
- Liaise with our Platform and Infrastructure teams (L3) to find resolutions.
- Help troubleshoot and solve technical problems .
- Communicate via email, Slack and online meetings and be a primary second level (Tier 2) point of contact for the Brazil region.
- Along with your new colleagues, you will manage our technical support ticketing system.
- Collaborate with our Product and Dev teams to enhance our product offering and make process improvements.
- Support our partners and clients navigate the WhatsApp API ecosystem.
- Communicate directly with META Support.
Your profile 📖
- Digital native: you are comfortable with everything digital, tech, web, mobile
- 3+ years experience in a technical support or development role
- 3+ years experience working with APIs, debugging applications, checking logs and testing
- Solid knowledge of programming
- You identify problems and show initiative in finding simple solutions together with your team
- You are fluent (or C3+) in English
- You speak Portuguese (Native)
- You pay attention to detail and can structure your own day-to-day tasks
Bonus skills 🙌
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform Kubernetes
- Experience with WhatsApp Business API and/or META Developer Tools
- More languages are always welcome!
Here’s an opportunity to shape a new industry in the fast-growing conversational messenger business. You could join a team of experienced entrepreneurs and motivated A-players.
- Independent work with serious responsibility: the chance to fast-track personal growth and advance your career
- International team, your colleagues are based in across the globe – Americas, Europe, India, Asia and more.
- Work with an innovative, rapidly developing product at high demand and endless unknown opportunities.
- Opportunity to get involved with additional projects like social media support, bots & automation, internal support, and more!
- Remote-working company culture
- Salary between 25K to 30K EUR per annum (depending on experience)
Role Specific Requirement
- API Experience
- You will be required to work 9am – 6pm five days a week (Mon-Sun)
- You must be located in Brazil