Are you a freelance Salesforce.com Developer/Administrator with 5+ years experience and 20+ hours of availability a week? Are you platform agnostic yet experienced in APEX, VisualForce, Flows, Custom Object creation and the technical inner workings of optimizing Salesforce? Are you someone who loves solving business puzzles and who can match technical solutions to business outcomes?
Tech Guys Who Get Marketing is looking for new contractors interested in flexible, remote work with an entrepreneur spirited, motley crew of misfits who help Fortune 500 companies, quiet millionaire business owners, and exciting nonprofits bridge the gap between technology and marketing.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to know more about you. But before you enter the gauntlet, you need to know the rules of the game…
- 5+ years experience as a developer (will consider 3-5 years for right candidate)
- Experienced with all aspects of Salesforce.com, development and administration
- Experience with Google Cloud, Cloud Functions and Pub/Sub
- Able to work fully remote and maintain excellent communication with our team
- Comfortable leading high profile client calls, articulating strategy and technical solutions
- Able to problem solve, pivot and learn new platforms and tools when needed
- Provide accurate estimations of time needed to complete assigned work
- Understanding and interest in how marketing and technology work in tandem (highly preferred)
- Help find, strategize, research, and recommend technical solutions to our client’s challenges – we’re looking for someone who can lead on strategy and guide implementation resources as well as implement technical solutions
- Attend client and internal calls when needed
- Maintain transparent and regular communication with the team on your work
- Provide technical support to clients that meets not only their budget and technical needs, but their business objectives
- This could mean
- Recommending solutions to clients
- Custom developing SaaS apps or functionality
- Utilizing off the shelf solutions or custom development where appropriate
- Integration of the Salesforce.com API to mobile app environments such as Firebase and Flutter
- Creating dashboards and reporting
- Front end UI/UX development with Lightning Pages, Apex, Visualforce and backend administration of data flows.
- Provide tutorials and written or recorded demos for clients in simple to understand terms
- Testing and Quality Assurance
- Writing technical documentation
- Free-lance contractor based work (1099)
- Pay range: $40-60/hr, skill dependent
- Expected work of 20+ hours/week (varies based on work closed and capacity)
- Must have reliable access to a computer and able to use or learn company tools including Slack, Zoom, and Salesforce
- Flexible availability Monday-Friday, we can work with most schedules and do not require or expect weekend work
- Don’t be a jerk. Kindness is everything. We reject blame culture and believe in mutual support
Who we are
Tech Guys Who Get Marketing is a marketing and technology agency focusing on powering-up organizations with creative solutions to impact the world. What sets us apart is our team members’ unique combination of a strong technology background, with a deep understanding and knowledge of marketing strategy and solutions. This understanding of both tech and marketing gives our team an edge in building tech and marketing and delivers results.
Tech Guys is an equal opportunity organization and will not allow discrimination based upon age, ethnicity, ancestry, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, or any other status prohibited by applicable law.
Record us a video. Nothing fancy (unless you’re into that kind of thing), just a video that tells us why we should consider you for the position.
Email us your video and resume. Include any portfolios, work examples, etc., and whatever you think we should know about you. Resumes without videos will be ignored. Send it all to: email@example.com
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/tech-guys-who-get-marketing-salesforce-com-developer-administrator