TeamUp Sports Inc.: Software Developer-Django
03/30/21 10:10 am Programming 0 Comments
Headquarters: TeamUp Sports Inc. California
TeamUp is looking for an experienced full-stack Django developer to join our product team. You will be working directly with our Founder and Head of Product, to push the product forward. We have a general roadmap for the next 12-18 months, and you will be part of design discussions for these upcoming projects.
We have been a fully remote company for nearly 10 years and have strong, established processes to work successfully. You will be working independently for most of your day with plenty of support and guidance from the team. You should be comfortable getting things done on your own and asking for help when you need it.
**YOU MUST HAVE**
- Excellent written communication skills
- At least 2 years of demonstrated experience with Django development, preferably on a business SaaS offering
- Ability to read, understand, and action detailed project specifications
**PREFER TO ALSO HAVE**
- Experience with performance optimization
- Experience with Vue
- Experience with Ionic
**WHY WORK FOR US?**
We’re a small team doing very big things — your work will make a huge impact!
We may not all be in the same location, but you wouldn’t know it. We are a small, growing company and our team deeply cares about the success of our customers and each other! We have great communication platforms in place to ensure you have the resources to succeed in your role at TeamUp.
Our product team culture is in the work we do together. We are building a product used by thousands of businesses and millions of users every day. We don’t have big egos and prioritize collaboration. You will have a hand in shaping the future of TeamUp from day 1.
- $75-$98,000.00 annual salary dependent on relevant experience and qualifications
- 30 paid vacation days (including bank holiday days)
- Gym membership allowance
- Team meetups (once COVID travel restrictions are lifted) For now we do them virtually!
- The tools and equipment you’ll need to work remotely
- 4% 401K match
- A great team atmosphere to help you achieve your best work
Go to posting –>
In addition to your resume, please let us know what you worked on recently, what kinds of products excite you, and how do you like to work.
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/teamup-sports-inc-software-developer-django