Join us on our journey to empower over a million people to change their behaviours and thrive!
At Thrive Tribe we deliver award-winning healthy lifestyle and wellbeing programmes that make people happier and healthier! It’s a super exciting time to join us as we begin to deliver our Integrated Health and Wellbeing Service (IHWS) throughout the City of Nottingham, and due to this growth we’re looking to expand our group of Support Officers at Thrive Tribe!
Our programmes are designed to support individuals and families to improve their health behaviours and make sustainable changes to their lifestyle. The IHWS programme in Nottingham consists of five key services;
- Stop smoking support
- Tailored physical activity programmes
- Adult weight management
- Child/family weight management
- Health Coaching
Residents across the City of Nottingham will be able to benefit from a variety of our established pathways and products, including Gloji, Slimming World and MAN v FAT Football.
As a Support Officer, you will be the first point of contact for our clients, creating an excellent and safe experience for them. Your role will involve carrying out an initial Health and Wellbeing Assessment over the telephone, taking into account both eligibility for our programmes and readiness to change, followed by making an onwards referral to the relevant pathways.
Like all roles at Thrive Tribe, you can expect your time at work to be fun, varied and challenging. We don’t like to stick to a firm JD as we know from experience that things change throughout the lifetime of a role and it gives our people the chance to play to their strengths.
A typical day as a Support Officer might include:
- Supporting clients through our onboarding process, ensuring they get a positive and client-centred approach
- Motivating clients to achieve their health outcomes, ensuring that all screening is carried out to the highest standards
- Offering guidance and support to clients to ensure they are aligned to the most appropriate health intervention pathway for them and their needs
- Using our case management system to accurately record referral information and ensure any case updates are recorded in a timely manner
- Responding to requests for information from clients, partner organisations and the general public
- Taking responsibility for your own training and development, that way we can make the biggest impact
- Working with colleagues across all of our Thrive Tribe services to contribute to new projects and service developments – we’re always looking to share knowledge and resources!
- Ensuring due consideration is given to Information Governance and Clinical Governance legislation, requirements and guidance
- Helping us maintain the ethos of Thrive Tribe by driving our organisational culture forward across our services and using every opportunity to embed our values!
More than anything, we are looking for a team player who puts their heart in to their work. We’ve got some core values that run through everything we do, and we’d love it if they resonate with you too!
Be the change
You like helping people. You’ll be working with those who need help the most, empowering them to make positive changes to thrive.
You’re patient and can adapt under pressure. Always happy to make time for other people. And have a great attitude.
You recognise the power of a smile. You value a fun, supportive workplace and want to come to work raring to go (check out our rating on Glassdoor).
You are motivated and driven. Happy working solo or as part of a team, you love meeting targets. And will be given opportunities to contribute and develop your career.
You want to make a difference. Working with a like-minded team of optimistic people, we want the same thing to do meaningful work and change lives.
We’re looking for someone with excellent customer service and communication skills. An empathetic and caring a nature is a must, and if you’ve got experience of supporting clients to make healthy lifestyles choices even better! However, we hire based on attitude over traditional skills and experience so if you feel you are right for the job we would love to hear from you.
Our telephone lines are open between 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday, and between 9am – 4pm on Saturday and Sunday, therefore we are particularly looking to hear from applicants who can offer some flexibility in regards to their work pattern.
Every person makes Thrive Tribe the incredible place it is to work and play together, we’re unstoppable. Within our buzzing environment our talented people work hard but we ensure lots of fun is thrown in too! We offer you;
- Regular team events and activities, including ThriveFest and our annual Challenge Weekend (for those who want to put their fitness to the test!)
- Flexible working – we’re serious about life/work balance
- Tailored health and wellbeing support such as access to life coaching
- Rewards portal offering discounts on shops, restaurants, and days out
- Enhanced parental leave
- 23 days holiday, increasing every year up to a maximum of 29 days (plus Bank Holidays!)
- And last but not least, a day on us to live by our values!
Contract: We have 2 x Full Time (37.5 hours), Permanent positions available. We can offer some flexibility outside of usual working hours, to align with our telephone opening hours as outlined above.
Salary: Starting at £22,500 per year (rising through annual increments to £23,500).
Closing Date: The closing date for applications is Wednesday 14th February 2024. We reserve the right to close the opportunity early should we receive enough quality applicants.
Applicants will be contacted to outline the next stages of the process. Interviews are likely to take place in late February.
To apply: Please attach your CV and a covering letter outlining why you are right for the position.
Location: This is a fully remote role.
Please note, the successful applicant will be required to have the right to work in the UK.
Learn more about Thrive Tribe: https://www.thrivetribe.org.uk/
Got a question? If you’d like an informal chat about the opportunity, we’d love to hear from you! Please contact us at email@example.com
We believe that every person has the right to thrive at work, which is why we are committed to equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate. Should you require any specific accommodations in the recruitment process please let us know in your application .