Tava Health is a venture-backed telemedicine startup that partners with employers to provide convenient, high-quality, accessible mental health care to employees and their families.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Support Associate to ensure our clients and providers are successful. When a client is matched with a provider on our platform, a lot of thoughtful orchestration takes place behind the scenes to make both the client and provider journeys feel seamless.
In this role, you will work closely with our operations team, giving you unique exposure to business operations, as well as provider and customer success. Because we are a startup, we are looking for someone willing to learn on the job who is highly organized, dependable, self-driven, low-ego, and excellent interpersonally.
- Act as the initial support contact for our clients and providers.
- Provide thoughtful/empathetic phone, email, and chat communication to clients and providers.
- Assist clients with navigating their clinical journey from sign-up to completion of therapy, including follow-up to help clients schedule appointments.
- Advocate for clients and providers by capturing feedback and working cross-functionally, ensuring their needs and concerns are communicated internally.
- Provide troubleshooting and technical support to both clients and providers.
- Escalate concerns appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Exhibit a high level of familiarity with our applications and their functionality.
- Answer onboarding-related questions of new providers, as necessary.
- De-escalate dissatisfied clients and providers and, when applicable, quickly elevate internally.
- Manage various operational tasks associated with supporting/tracking clients and providers.
- Process provider offboarding and assist with connecting clients with new providers.
- Act as initial contact for clients referred through insurance directories and assist clients with payer-related questions.
- Verify client eligibility and communicate changes to eligibility in a timely manner.
- Low-ego, customer-centric attitude
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- High attention to detail/accuracy
- Self-motivated team player who thrives in multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities
- Strong de-escalation skills (and ability to discern when to escalate a concern or complaint)
- Bonus: Exposure to health insurance industry and past experience in customer-facing, project management, behavioral health, communications, or other roles with demonstrated ability to increase customer satisfaction
All of that said, we are open-minded about who we hire for this role. We’re looking for someone who is invigorated by our mission and this specific opportunity, not just someone who simply checks all the boxes. As long as you are smart, disciplined, and persistent enough to quickly learn on the job, please apply!
WHY YOU’LL LIKE WORKING WITH US
Enjoy working *remotely in this full-time position. Tava offers a highly competitive benefits package including parental leave, plenty of paid holidays and PTO, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and (of course) a generous mental health benefit.
*For tax purposes, priority will be given to candidates living in states where we already have employees. These states are Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, and Utah.
Tava is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, marital, or disability status.