Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as a Strategist, Marketing Operations! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting Cielo Talent Acquisition at +1 877 797 3379 or at email@example.com
The Strategist, Marketing Operations is part of a dynamic, innovative team of digital professionals in developing and deploying sustainable, best practice digital marketing capabilities, campaigns and processes to enable client acquisition and engagement across our global marketing teams.
The Strategist, Marketing Operations is experienced in account-based campaign development, industry-leading SEO, paid digital and organic channel strategies that ensure measurable positive impact. They will be responsible for overseeing account-based campaigns, managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. They will also manage all SEM campaigns on channels such as Google in order to maximize ROI and will stay on top of industry trends and advertising technologies to keep Cielo’s marketing strategy leading edge.
- Partner with agency and creative team on SEO strategies; Manage the relationships and outcomes delivered by any external partners and vendors related to our digital strategy
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization; consult with the business on SEO implications of new, existing products and content
- Collaborate with content/copy teams to provide keywords and phrases for optimal SEO performance of published content across all channels.
- Research the latest industry updates, SEO trends, Google algorithm changes, and best practices to inform how and prioritize SEO recommendations
- Undertake online sector and competitor analysis
- Continually improve the site and search performance to agreed targets
Digital campaign management:
- Oversee the paid search and other digital channels for existing and new campaigns
- Partner with agency to purchase media, manage campaigns and monitor related budgets and outcomes; collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Optimize ad copy to drive click-through rate and conversion rate performance; develop and implement search test strategies (inclusive of, but not limited to: bidding strategies, copy, keyword match types, campaign structures, etc.) in an effort to maximize program effectiveness.
- Find, build and test new campaigns and ideas on a continuous basis
- Provide copy and headline suggestions working with cross-functional teams to implement and test.
- Generate new keywords, ad groups, and campaigns, and support the creation of new paid search initiatives.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Research and analyze competitor positioning
- Oversee content syndication strategy, including content selection, targeting, measurement and effectiveness.
- Manage the creation and delivery of scheduled and ad hoc reports, providing analysis and recommendations to improve process and performance
- Support best practice, scalable campaign execution and programmatic advertising models to drive consistent and repeatable demand creation across multiple sectors, geographies and products. Emphasis on standardized, documented, data-driven and account-based.
- Partner with internal teams to consult on best practice, account-based campaigns development, execution, iteration and effectiveness
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies and reporting on ROI.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or other relevant degree focus, preferred, or 5 years of experience in a related role.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a digital marketing role.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Google ads, Microsoft ads, account-based technologies (like 6sense, DemandBase etc.) as well content syndication programs, and paid social media.
- Superior judgment, data management and reporting experience.
- Can handle complex information and team and stakeholder requests.
- Quantitative skills and continuous improvement methodologies.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- **Deep background/experience in SEO is a must.
“The role is 100% remote for candidates based in the US.”
The anticipated starting salary range for individuals in this position is of $56,140 – $75,000 dependent upon experience, geography, and industry knowledge.
This position is eligible for an annual bonus based on the achievement of defined goals and benefits including:
• Various medical plans based on coverage needed including medical, dental and vision.
• STD, LTD, and HSA
• Holiday pay
• Flex Paid Time Off (PTO) model.
• 401K with a match of 50% up to the first 4%
• Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.