starfish: Requirements Engineer / Business Analyst
Headquarters: Ulm, Germany
Our company is a consulting and digital product engineering agency with headquarters in Ulm, Germany.
All our services are build around integrated remote-teams. For one of our client projects we are setting up a new team and that is the reason why I am reaching out to you.
The new team will work on a rather complex requirements and product engineering topic. The main goal will be to translate the client’s insights and experiences into a roadmap for re-engineering the product. To achieve this, the team will facilitate a series of workshops with the client, consolidate requirements, align them to different work streams and then iterate. A second very important aspect of our product engineering teams is to constantly map requirements to existing system components and also to design the necessary prototypical development to deal with identified uncertainties.
In the team you will:
- Facilitate remote requirements workshops
- Work with the client and our technology experts on scope statements
- Frame prototypes where required
- Document requirements in Atlassian and HP tools
- Be part of the decision making process regarding software architecture and engineering processes
- Work together with your team-members and the customer
Our offer is:
- Flexibility and Trust
- Remote work
- Long term relationship in the starfish network
- Team management and coaching support all time
We are 100% remote and you can basically work from everywhere you feel most productive and happy. The customer is located in Europe so a substantial coverage of Europe’s business hours (6+ hours) will be very helpful to gain traction.
- At least 4 years experience in requirements and product engineering
- You are familiar with large organizations (10.000+ people)
- Knowledge in the ERP context
- Experience with design thinking methods and tools
- Proficiency in English and maybe know some German as well
- Hands-on mentality – you are enjoying cracking complex puzzles
- A high quality awareness and you are very accurate and structured
- High degree of self-motivation
- Maybe also experience in the logistics domain
Our hiring process:
- Apply 😎
- Cultural fit interview
- Methodology deep dive
- Paid Trial (approx. 1 month)
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/starfish-requirements-engineer-business-analyst