As a Staff Technical Project Manager at Procore, you’ll join the Business Technology team to drive process and delivery of complex initiatives. In this role, you’ll collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization to enable strategic business priorities. You will have the opportunity not only to oversee execution of our highest priority initiatives, but also to advance the technical program and project management processes and competencies across the organization.
Ideal candidates have a unique blend of business and technical acumen, exceptional leadership and communication skills, and a track record driving complex and transformative technology programs to successful completion. If you are great at driving alignment and are passionate about applying leadership and project management best practices to Procore’s business technology tech stack to deliver business outcomes—we’d like to hear from you!
This position will report to our Sr. Director, Enterprise Applications and will be based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA, our downtown Austin, TX office, or remote. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Drive delivery of technical initiatives by managing the schedule, cost, and resourcing throughout the entire product lifecycle including planning, development, testing, release, enablement, and future enhancements.
- As a primary leader across several product teams, mentor, motivate and inspire the teams to meet and exceed product goals and objectives.
- Align Business Technology initiatives and structure engagements to ensure outcomes are consistent with Procore’s corporate strategic goals.
- Collaborate with your teams to ensure delivery per plan, remove blockers, resolve dependencies, drive prioritization discussions, and sequence initiatives while anticipating and mitigating risks.
- Lead the teams through product backlog prioritization and grooming, sprint planning, development standups, release management and retrospectives.
- Working with business and technology partners, set and achieve success metrics to ensure that meaningful product outcomes and business value are achieved.
- Own an end-to-end planning and execution approach grounded in Agile best practices.
- Continuously assess our delivery practices, surfacing areas of opportunity or misalignment and drive action to address gaps.
- Serve as a thought partner to business stakeholders and cross-functional partners, cultivating relationships at all levels in the organization.
- Manage ambiguity and energize the team to stay focused on short-term and long-term goals while promoting a positive, high-perormance, innovative and inclusive environment.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, information technology, business, or related field.
- 10+ years experience in project and process implementation, driving cross-functional teams to deliver technical solutions to achieve business goals.
- Excellent communicator and strong partnership skills with the ability to interface and influence across the organization, including executive leadership.
- Proven track record driving transformational technical projects to successful completion with high quality, on-time and on-budget.
- Experience leading teams in an Agile environment with Scrum and SAFe methodologies.
- Ability to collect and analyze data to inform trade-off discussions, prioritization, and reporting metrics to track progress and identify areas of improvement.
- Training and certifications in Project Management (PMP, MPM, PgMP or equivalent) Agile/Scrum, ITIL and Salesforce.com are a strong plus.
Base Pay Range $147,200-$202,400. Eligible for Bonus Incentive Compensation. Eligible for Equity Compensation. Procore is committed to offering competitive, fair, and commensurate compensation, and has provided an estimated pay range for this role. Actual compensation will be based on a candidate’s job-related skills, experience, education or training, and location.
Perks & Benefits
At Procore, we invest in our employees and provide a full range of benefits and perks to help you grow and thrive. From generous paid time off and healthcare coverage to career enrichment and development programs, learn more details about what we offer and how we empower you to be your best.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
If you’d like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.