What if you could use your technology skills to develop a product that impacts the way communities’ hospitals, homes, sports stadiums, and schools across the world are built? Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s also one of the world’s least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous.
That’s why we’re looking for an experienced Staff Full-Stack Software Engineer to join the Czech Republic rapidly growing remote team centered around Brno region and contribute to Procore’s journey to revolutionize a historically underserved industry. In this role, you’ll join our highly collaborative Product and Engineering organization to drive the technical direction of our projects, help evolve and improve our Preconstruction and Estimating products that are useful and delightful for our users and customers.
This position can be based remotely in the Czech Republic. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Develop backend code of MVC web application running on the latest .NET platform
- Create, maintain, and contribute to a custom framework and component library built in React
- Contribute significantly to the architecture, design, and development of Procore’s application platform in key team areas
- Leverage a customer-centric approach to lead architectural design decisions that improve scalability and performance for users
- Participate in designing and building a system that is aligned with Procore’s technical vision of a service-oriented architecture
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product, and UX to design and build solutions that delight users and solve critical business problems
- Develop fellow teammates by conducting code reviews, providing mentorship, pairing, and training opportunities
- Serve as a subject matter expert in a domain, including processes and software design that help guide others to create and maintain a healthy codebase
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, a related field, or comparable work experience
- 8+ years experience in Object-Oriented Program fundamentals, Test Driven Development and Design principles (C#, Typescript)
- Experience designing and building software in a Service-Oriented Architecture
- Track record of anticipating technical problems that will fall out of major projects and designing solutions to overcome those problems
- Demonstrated expertise in building and/or significantly improving large features, supporting technological areas, and architecture initiatives
- Experience working with our stack of C#, TypeScript, React, and PostgreSQL
- Strong experience documenting and bringing team clarity to complex solutions
- Time-honed expertise with modern web development across the entire spectrum of development, testing, staging, deploying, and monitoring
- A curious mind that is driven to innovate and solve customer problems
- Czech tax residency is a must
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
If you’d like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.