**This position is Remote eligible. All applicants must be authorized to work AND live in the United States. Intuitive Digital cannot sponsor**
Intuitive Digital is an inclusive, equal opportunity, values-based, B Corp-certified digital marketing agency based in Portland, Oregon, that is fully remote. We have team members throughout the United States, working remotely from their home offices.
We are not your typical agency. We believe in a healthy work-life balance (no 50+ hour work weeks or late-night emails here) and supporting our team members to become the best versions of themselves.
Position Reports to: VP of Partner Services
Positions That Report to You: SEO Digital Strategists, SEO Digital Analysts, Sr. SEO Digital Strategists
Salary: $70,000 – $80,000 annually
As the Sr. SEO Digital Strategist & Team Lead you’ll split your time between being heads down doing account work directly for partners and supporting, training, and managing SEO team members to ensure they are delivering quality work, and growing and developing their own SEO skills.
The ideal candidate is collaborative, organized, and loves to mentor others. You are able to understand how SEO fits into a larger marketing strategy and how it can integrate with other digital marketing channels. Responsible for staying up-to-date on SEO trends as well as following, creating, and implementing processes to improve efficiency and ensure the high-quality performance of all SEO accounts.
What You’ll Do:
SEO Work for Partners:
- SEO onsite and offsite account work, including but not limited to: Keyword and competitor research, website architecture, schema, UX updates etc.
- Develop and implement the SEO portion of integrated strategies with cross-team members.
- Work with Sales on proposals and strategy for new SEO partners. Assist in up-selling current partners with additional SEO services and cross-team services.
- Oversee SEO account health, strategy, and internal processes.
- Creating and presenting quarterly/monthly SEO reports for partners.
- Strategically plan SEO tasks that align with the partner’s overall goals.
- Work with the development team to ensure websites created by Intuitive are SEO-friendly from inception.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of content strategies.
Manage SEO team members:
- Monitor direct reports’ account load, intensity, and well-being to make proactive adjustments to prevent burnout.
- QA SEO team items and support as needed to provide quality services and deliverables to all partners.
- Train team members and cross-team members on advanced SEO techniques.
- Create development plans and oversee professional development.
- Provide constructive feedback, document and address performance issues, and celebrate their successes.
- Interview, hire, and onboard new employees.
- Conduct formal performance evaluations.
- 5+ years of SEO experience, with expertise in content strategy and technical SEO.
- 2+ years of team management experience.
- Expansive understanding of Google’s algorithm and updates.
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other prominent Google tools.
- Comfortable working in WordPress, Squarespace, Shopify, and navigating various CMS.
- Project management experience.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, listening, and written.
- Ability to “bill” 7.5 hours per day which includes both client and internal operations time.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive hand movements for long periods of time.
- Comprehensive Healthcare Insurance including Dental, Vision and FSA
- Unlimited PTO (required min 3 weeks off a year)
- 401k with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Schedules
- Professional Development Budgets
- Volunteer/Philanthropic Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Home Office Equipment
- Credits for Coworking Spaces
- Paid Sabbatical (every 5 years)