SmugMug is searching for an experienced and entrepreneurial product leader who can think strategically and build a compelling vision. The ideal candidate will be analytical and data-influenced, with a proven understanding of product discovery and optimization. They will be an evangelist for their product internally and externally. This is a senior role and reports to our head of growth and core products.
As a senior product manager for mobile and integrations, you will be accountable for the vision, strategy, and implementation for our suite of mobile products across the Apple, Android, and Windows ecosystems, as well as integrations such as our Adobe Lightroom and Google Photos integrations. Your leadership will include crafting approaches to increase customer adoption and engagement with these products and using integrations to drive new customer acquisition in partnership with Marketing and the Growth team. You will partner with design, user research, and engineering to understand photographers’ needs and craft compelling experiences. This is an awesome opportunity for a proactive results-oriented leader to come in and have an immediate impact! Does that sound like you?
- Be responsible for expanding on an established product vision and strategy for our core mobile apps and integrations – aligning results to business outcomes
- Establish objectives and key results (OKRs) to guide teams to success
- Develop roadmaps and lead cross-functional teams of designers, engineers, and data scientists to build product experiences and integrations
- Collaborate cross-functional peers to balance value, viability, usability, and feasibility to build scalable and delightful products for enthusiast and professional photographers, optimizing the existing product while innovating wherever possible
- Collaborate with marketing to ensure successful product launches with go-to-market activities and post-launch analysis to inform future product direction
- Experience with growing subscribers for products in mobile ecosystems, including Apple and Android
- Experience developing evidence-based hypotheses, running experiments, analyzing results, and determining business impact
- Established product management experience in empowered product teams with examples of successful feature and product launches as measured by meaningful metrics
- Experience developing and using OKRs to set and measure product goals and success
- Experience crafting an inspiring vision and leading through storytelling
- Experience building products that include image recognition and search
- Experience taking new product ideas from zero to one; skilled at partnering with designers and researchers on design sprints, iterative prototyping, human-centered design, and user research methods to deeply understand customer jobs to be done and evaluate user experience
*Remote work applies to select states: California, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Utah, Virginia, and Washington.
SmugMug seeks to thrill customers around the world, and building a diverse team is essential to our success. We seek employees with a variety of backgrounds and perspectives. And we’re committed to providing equal opportunities and cultivating an inclusive culture. We believe that embracing diversity is integral to innovation and progress.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to make an accommodation request