Sr. Full Stack Engineer / JS Engineer
Digital advertising, technology, & data are changing the way artists & brands approach advertising. With Wavo you will get the unique opportunity to build services that will be used by today’s top artists, managers, and brands to help them grow their business through Wavo’s advertising products.
We’re looking for a senior Full Stack developer to join our engineering team. We promise you will never be bored. We are constantly experimenting, testing new approaches, and challenging ourselves to master new skills. We try to think outside of the box and create an environment that’s both exciting and meaningful.
Here’s what to expect:
- To work with a team passionate about music and technology
- Build, Implement, and improve new features and microservices in an agile environment
- Be a key contributor to the design of our product
- Have end-to-end responsibilities on complex projects
- Revise test cases, identify blind spots and other areas of improvement
- Partner with various teams to drive the product development to the user’s needs
- Support the growth of junior engineers
We use React.js for our front-end and Node.js for the backend. Our solution is cloud-based, so experience with containers is a big plus.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in Full Stack development
- Good ability to communicate ideas and a collaborative mindset
- Experience with microservice architecture pattern
- Autonomy and interest in having ownership in various projects
- Interest to work in continuous deployment and deliver small shippable features supported by integrations tests / BDD
Why should you reach out to us?
Wavo’s technical team is small and efficient, and while we work to a high standard we don’t over-manage with specs. We strive to create a workplace where everyone works and hard and gets excited about the big challenges.
Along with our great work culture and colleague, you’ll be working in one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Canada. You will also have the following:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Group health and dental insurance plan
- An open and dynamic work environment to share your ideas and opinion
- Being part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, where you can collaborate with remote teams
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wavo.me is a rapidly expanding global consulting and media planning agency with a modern approach to digital marketing. With roots in the music industry, Wavo navigates the continually evolving digital landscape to help artists, entertainers, and brands manage their digital presence, reach new audiences, and connect with fans through unique campaigns.
Wavo’s clients include over one hundred top music destinations and advertisers such as Universal Music Group, Sony, Warner Music Group, Live Nation, CAA, WME, and Apple Music.