SquadCast.fm: Marketing Manager
03/09/21 11:46 am Marketing 0 Comments
Headquarters: Oakland, CA
SquadCast.fm is an independent SaaS company that helps podcasters remotely record their shows in studio-quality audio & video.
We are currently looking to hire a Marketing Manager to join our growing remote team. Here’s what the Marketing Manager role will entail at SquadCast:
BRAND GROWTH 🌱
At SquadCast, marketing our brand and community is about listening and understanding people — and building awareness about how our products empower customer’s needs.
We’re looking for an experienced and versatile Marketing Manager who is hungry to serve creators. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns with aspirations to manage and inspire a team.
The Marketing Manager will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities and long-term strategy and will thrive with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of growing a brand in a growing industry, we want to hear from you.
CREATE MASSIVE IMPACT💥
We’re not solving a small problem, and we’re not addressing a small market. We’re going after high-quality remote content production in podcasting.
At SquadCast, you will have a massive impact: you will define the marketing strategy and translate big ideas into experiences that delight customers. You will help position and build awareness of gorgeous products that millions of people will use for hours every day.
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE 💯
As the Marketing Manager, you will join as a core member of a seasoned 10-person team.
You will join a creator-focused team who have previously worked at Google, Drip, Northrop Grumman, and the Sacramento Kings. Our investors and Advisors include TinySeed, Jordan Harbinger, Espree Devora, Rob Walling, and Pat Flynn.
This time, we’re swinging beyond the fences. We are building household brand loyalty and a worldwide organization. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and together, we hope you are too.
POSITION OBJECTIVES 🥅
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across various channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract critical insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with email, performance marketing, and web teams to design, test, and evolve lead nurturing tactics
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and audio/video assets
- Conceptualize and execute multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for the customer and internal touchpoints, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Develop and lead a team of remote marketers
SOUND LIKE YOU? 🙌
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 3+ years of professional marketing experience, working in SaaS and podcasting a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Experience managing digital ads on platforms like Facebook and Google
- Proficiency with SEO tools and software/apps WordPress, Google Analytics, ActiveCampaign, Basecamp, Slack
- Master’s degree a plus
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms
- Established press and media contacts
- Location: Full-Time Remote with HQ in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Passionate about podcasting!
You are welcome at SquadCast for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. In our differences, we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world remotely produces content.
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/squadcast-fm-marketing-manager