We are looking for a highly motivated, organised and capable individual to join our fast growing SaaS team.
The ideal candidate would have deployed and supported new software products to enterprise customers. Bonus points if this was in a high performing technology start up.
On day one you will be line 1 and 2 support, and over time do a bit of line 3 with some engineering advice. You need to be quite technically savvy, enjoy problem solving and have excellent attention to detail and organisational ability.
To do this job well you need to love solving customer issues, and be happy to jump on a call with a user of our product in restaurants or with a head office contact to do incident support to train, coach and resolve issues. Ideally you have worked in an Agile organisation and have had experience with managing support from Service Now or another well known support system.
We expect high output and energy from our entire team, people who make decisions, create a proposal and love to get feedback from their peers in real time.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to get into a well funded tech startup at an early stage (pre 20 employees) and have a chance to grow from support and operations into customer success and product enablement for customers.
What you will do:
- Manage the rollout of new products and features to our 16 brands and 1,500 restaurant locations
- Work closely with the product and engineering team to understand where errors occur, how to triage these and what ‘fixes’ you can use our tooling to apply without engineering support
- Provide outstanding technical support for all customers – be the first line of support at C&M for any B2B SAAS customer query. Use our support system to meet our SLAs, and report on our support performance.
- Provide outstanding customer support for the B2C guests we reach on our customers behalf
- Implement support process’ and systems at C&M and within our customer support/help desk functions that ensure we provide a great service and track how we are performing
- Identify features or functions that would make our technology easy to use and operate for our restaurant partners
- Support our marketing team with campaign configuration and set up
- Know our internal operations portal and process’ inside out, and document how these work on our internal WiKi, train others on how to better use our tools, and identify gaps in our error triage and reporting capabilities
- Use the Agile process to provide insights into how to improve our product, and especially the operational tooling we have built.
What you need to have to work here:
- 2+ years of experience in technical operations and support or technical project management/operations
- 4+ years of working with customers, solving problems, and identifying areas for improvement in the operations process’
- Hands on experience of working in an agile manner, ideally with Jira
- Experience of using Service Now, Zendesk or another support system to triage, resolve and report on incident management
- Dynamic working style with the ability to cope with shifting context quickly
- Very organised and have high attention to detail
- Be able to understand how underlying data/systems work – and what is causing an issue
- Good with people and enjoy training/coaching others
- Ability to take ownership of your work, work autonomously and at times with some ambiguity
- Happy to conduct service review, incident management and other operations conversions with our customers directly
- A willingness to ask questions and listen to feedback
- A desire to level up and rapidly advance in this space
💰 £30,000 – £45,000 annual salary
🙏 A 5% company pension contribution
🌎 Remote (with face-to-face at least once per quarter, but also as and when required by customers: anywhere within a 2 hour timezone of the UK
🏝 33 days annual leave – which includes 21 days annual leave, 8 public holidays (5 of which can be taken on whatever day you want), 3 days of Christmas shut down, and your Birthday off.
➕ An extra day of annual leave for each year’s service up to a maximum of 5 extra days
🌱 Quarterly company get together for planning and socialising
🙌 Bi-annual company retreat & regular get togethers
💻 M1 Macbook and anything else we agree you need to do your job effectively
🤑 Company bonus or profit share arrangement once we’re more established
📈 Equity based on seniority, role and how early you joined the company
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company. We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, and amazing opportunities for professional and personal growth. We care about our people and want them to thrive and succeed, and love to have a laugh.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our team, please apply today!