Plain Concepts is a tech company born in 2006 as a result of the passion for cutting-edge technology by 4 Microsoft MVP’s. With the goal of developing and facilitating solutions for customers in the adoption of new technologies, we work together with 400+ employees to help clients across nearly all industries.
Operating in 14+ offices worldwide, we have a large team of highly experienced specialists in disruptive developments including Artificial Intelligence, Mixed Reality, Big Data, Blockchain, IoT and Cloud. The mission of Plain Concepts is to offer customized, innovative and attractive solutions for all types of digital needs, always incorporating the latest available technology. We love helping our clients with their technological challenges no matter what the industry is, and it gives us great pleasure to share our knowledge with them.
- We don’t do bodyshopping
- We’re passionate about sharing our knowledge with others and we’re committed to the agile values
- We encourage and support each other to get involved in the community and talk at conferences
- We constantly push ourselves to be creative and innovative
- We aim to build satisfying relationships with our clients and to be an inspiring reference through our work.
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will be part our international development team to satisfy our client’s needs. We are currently looking for new team player to join our Agile Team in our office in Netherlands. This person will be the lead developer and responsible of the technical department. We value experience, but also capabilities and competency.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team, taking care of the software engineering challenges. You will take part in challenging projects using cutting edge technologies. You will work in an international environment with the possibility of working from home or from our offices (Spain, The Netherlands).
You will be responsible for:
- Design, build and develop applications and diverse projects, both from code and architecture sit.
- Give a lot of input to innovate the technology
- Work on projects that are helping to achieve the goals of teams and the company, maintain autonomy on the process.
- Cooperate and help other Developers, as we all have the same goals
- Coordinate with sales and Operations, doing presales and client relationship.
- You embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment
- Always thinking a step ahead
- Enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a talent for taking it on and making it happen
- You have a learning attitude. Not only to master new technologies but also on the interpersonal level. You can ask and give feedback
- You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals
- You have a Pro-active and can-do attitude
- At least 5 years’ experience working with .NET ecosystem.
- Pro developer with C#
- Asp.NET Core proficiency
- Architecture design experience
- Experience with relational databases (MS SQL).
- Know what SOLID, Clean Code and Design patterns stand for.
- Solid experience using Azure Cloud.
- Solid experience using Azure DevOps (Boards, Repos, Pipelines)
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic and fast paced environment with changing priorities and requirements both as team member and independently.
- Can design complex functionalities in a scalable and evolvable architecture.
- Can optimize the quality, complexity, and efficiency of the code.
- Can communicate in English.
- Good Communication skills.
- Good technical presale skills with customers
Nice to have:
– Architecture experience with .NET
– Docker and Kubernetes knowledge
– Experience working with distributed systems
– DevOps mindset
– Experience in working with TDD
– Infrastructure as code (ARM, Terraform, Ansible)
What do we offer?
Working at Plain Concepts means working in a dynamic and international setting.
We only hire people with exceptional talents and capabilities! You will work on an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace with a competitive salary. In addition, we offer:
· Working with highly skilled people
· Flexible Schedule in a full-time position (40-hour week)
· Great continuous training and education opportunities
· Latest technological tools
· Possibility to work remotely
· A relaxed and fun team in an International atmosphere
· Plain Camp
If this is the sort of environment you thrive in, then apply! we are looking forward to getting to know you