Smile: Content and Community Marketing Manager
03/09/21 6:16 pm Marketing 0 Comments
Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
We at Smile are on a quest to help people work smarter, not harder, and to do that we’re on the search for a creative Content and Community Marketing Manager to help develop how we tell our story.
- ✍️ A master at writing and could do a better job writing this job description than we did
- 🎤 Passionate about listening, building, and engaging communities
- 📈 Always learning, making improvements, and growing
We want to talk to you!
The bulk of this position revolves around managing the content strategy and brand voice across multiple channels, including the blog, social media, and community engagement activities. The main objective is to listen to our various customer segments, understand their challenges, and communicate how our products can help make their lives easier.
Content: You’re a writer at heart, and you know how to craft a compelling story in a way that relates to audiences.
You have experience:
- Delivering unique, SEO-optimized blog content that aligns to an editorial strategy
- Developing and owning the content calendar, and being responsible for measuring success
- Crafting messaging that shows value in the B2B world and that converts readers into customers into loyal fans.
- Writing, managing, and editing copy across many channels, including website, blog, newsletters, social media, and advertising
- Collaborating with creative resources to brainstorm and execute content
Social: Twitter ✅, Facebook ✅, Clubhouse ✅, Reddit ✅, Quora ✅, you have a good idea of how social media channels work and how to build strategies for each channel.
You have experience:
- Managing social media presences, including the day-to-day posting, monitoring, listening, and proactive engagement of our audiences
- Interacting with customer support requests and managing responses on social channels
- Testing out the new platforms as they pop up to see if they’re viable
Community: You’re a people person who believes in the power of community to drive word-of-mouth marketing and are the first one jumping into every conversation to get people excited about a brand.
You have experience:
- Leading the charge and expanding a company’s reach on social channels and groups
- Driving not just awareness, but conversations on social media. You understand that as a brand, listening is often more important than talking
- Creating meetups, webinars, and productivity-focused virtual events to engage and grow a devoted user base
- Finding new ways to foster community within a dedicated group of devotees. If you think it’s a worthwhile idea, we’d love to try it
Needed for the job:
- High-speed, reliable Internet connection
- 3+ years in B2B SaaS social media and/or content marketing
- Positively fantastic editing and writing skills, with an eye for detail in all things
- Passionate social media user on Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Reddit who keeps up-to-date on social trends and tools
- A great attitude and an eagerness to learn and solve problems
- Excellent judgment to ensure the brand is always putting our best face forward
Preferred for the job:
- College education
- 2+ years working remotely
- Strong interest in productivity / working smarter
- Passion for your work and self-motivation
Why you should join the Smile team:
We’re an established company that’s been around for more than 15 years, and have grown from a 2 person team to a team of over 30 – all while remaining self-funded and profitable!
We’re here for our customers, but we’re also here for each other. We are a close-knit, geographically diverse team that lives and breathes our company culture of accountability, integrity, teamwork, and passion for our customers.
We strongly embrace diversity, and highly encourage underrepresented minorities to apply, even if they’re not sure they meet all qualifications.
- High level of autonomy in your role
- Motivated and creative teammates
- Flexible schedule
- Employment benefits:
- Healthcare reimbursement plan (ICHRA plan)
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- 401(k) plan
- Profit-sharing plan
- Contract work also negotiable
- Salary based on experience
The Fine Print:
Smile is headquartered in San Francisco, California, and develops productivity software for Mac, Windows, Chrome, iPhone, and iPad, including TextExpander and PDFpen.
Smile provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/smile-content-and-community-marketing-manager