Headquarters: Denver, Colorado, United States
Sierra Interactive is a leading real estate technology platform serving thousands of real estate agents, teams, and brokers across the US and Canada. In business for more than 10 years, we are self-funded, financially independent, profitable, and high growth. We prioritize the success of our team along with the success of our customers and see them both as inextricably linked. As a team, we value progress over perfection; we seek to create positive, lasting relationships in all that we do; and we own it together – and we’re excited that you’re thinking of making a career with us!
At Sierra Interactive, we’re passionate about helping real estate professionals translate the inherently chaotic business of real estate into a reliable and scalable platform for success. Our customers rely on us to help them keep pace with a rapidly changing technology landscape, and we’re committed to helping them thrive.
About this Role:
You will be helping us manage a healthy and continually growing inbound sales funnel and learning the inner ecosystem of real estate technology and lead generation. Your primary role is critical to reaching company sales goals. You will be supporting a three Account Executive sales team in making the most of every opportunity in our database by qualifying new leads, setting appointments with decision-makers, and following up with prospects through to close. You’ll report to the Sales & Strategic Partnerships Manager and work alongside the Sales Ops Coordinator.
You Should Be:
- Exceptionally driven
- A polished written and verbal communicator
In Your Role You Will:
- Learn our products, platform and industry inside and out.
- Identify real estate agents and brokerages that would benefit from our platform and product suite.
- Consult with prospects to identify their wants / needs and learn how we can create value for them and contribute to their success.
- Convert quality conversations into demos and closed sales.
- Take on other sales and marketing responsibilities as needed, such as group presentations and ongoing client engagement and retention.
Experience in Real Estate, Inside Sales, B2B, or SaaS sales.
Real estate, digital marketing, SEO, and SEM experience a plus but not required.
A private, quiet office free of distractions.
- Benefits are available contingent upon completion of a 30 day on-boarding period and include:
Fully paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees, with option to insure dependents / family members at a reasonable cost.
- Generous paid holidays and paid time off
- Matching 401k retirement plan contributions up to 4% of base salary
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/sierra-interactive-inside-sales-agent
Go to posting –>