Shogun: Senior UX Researcher
02/19/21 1:46 pm Design 0 Comments
Shogun is on a mission to help brands create the best ecommerce experiences in the world, and in the process, become the world’s best remote company.
We’ve been growing rapidly since being in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, and after recently closing our Series B funding round, are now in hyper-growth. Our teams are diverse, fully distributed, and with no offices – we are looking for team members who are comfortable with and motivated by the opportunity to work remotely.
For this position, we are looking for candidates located in the United States and Canada.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify research needs and design relevant studies
- Apply qualitative and quantitative methods to gain insight and empathy into customers’ needs
- Validate design hypotheses and feature concepts
- Translate and communicate research findings to stakeholders and team members
What You’ll Bring
Need to Have
- Proven ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Experience working as a UX Researcher on a cross-functional team
- Experience with variety of research and analysis methods
- Comfort working with ambiguous product problems and translating them into research opportunities and studies
- Ability to scope and plan timelines for research needs
- Ability to clearly communicate the impact of your research to stakeholders and team members
Nice to Have
- Experience working in ecommerce or front-end web development
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Quantitative study experience
- Experience launching features or products
- Ability to craft and moderate workshops
- Experience working on a remote team
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Benefits (vary by location)
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with
- Remote work – We are a diverse and distributed team that uses Slack, Zoom, Notion and other tools to stay connected
- Work in the open: Operate with high integrity and choose what’s right over what’s easy. Be transparent as a company and with each other
- People are People: Treat yourself, colleagues, and customers with dignity, empathy, and respect. Start from a presumption of positive intent
- Win and grow together: Strive to be the best, individually, and as a team. Support and encourage each other. Seek opportunities for growth
Shogun supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.
We are hiring in the United States and Canada and are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in these regions without employment visa sponsorship. Please refer to the position specific location requirements listed under the location section of the job description.
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/shogun-senior-ux-researcher