(Senior) UI Designer
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Some of our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creator
With us you will…
- Create high-quality UI deliverables based on UX goals and priorities, including layout, composition and typography
- Identify user needs and business requirements, developing original user-friendly design concepts
- Create prototypes and mock-ups for stakeholders review and testing
- Create wireframes, user flows, process diagrams and sitemaps
- Produces reusable templates and high standard pixel perfect designs, with deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design with the ability to calculate and create a custom responsive grid
- Remains up to date regarding industry design standards and best practices, follow technology improvements and recommend their usage
- Execute the design phases from concept to final design
- Create designs that adhere to the technical limitations (resolution, performance, etc)
- Ensure quality and usability across mobile and desktop interfaces
- Follow the company’s design requirements and update them if necessary
- Build and promote Product Design Guidelines, best practices, quality requirements, conventions and standards
- Collaborate with several departments such as Product Management, Business Analysts, Copywriters, UX Expert to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Brings simplicity and user-friendliness to complex designs
- Follow guidelines, quality requirements, conventions and rules
- Any other tasks assigned by the direct line manager or management
What we expect from you…
- 5+ years UI/UX Designer or equivalent experience
- Strong skills on Mobile/ Tablet & Desktop UI design and development
- Excellent knowledge of typography, color theory, and layout
- Understanding of Front-end development languages and how their strengths and limitations affect the user interface
- Mastery of Sketch, InVision and Adobe CC Suite
- Knowledge of industry best practices for SEO and accessibility
- Good knowledge of print design and technologies, being capable of creating any graphic/visual design task
- Willing to learn and develop and follow technology improvements
- Ability to present designs and sell solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively, and to think analytically to overview complex systems
- Excellent time-management
- Be proactive and self-motivated to perform under minimal supervision
- Capable of managing his/hers own design tasks with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- High level of attention to detail and professionalism
- Able to receive feedbacks and flexibility to adapt designs based on them
- Team player
- Proficiency in English (verbal and writing)
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity to have huge and amazing influence, in what we know will be a career-defining role.
- The skills and experience you bring add to our collective strength. In addition to all the exciting things that lay in store for you, we offer an attractive compensation package.
- We take pride in ensuring that you remain healthy and offer private health insurance for when you don’t feel so great.
- We believe in working hard as well as taking time off to recharge. On top of the 26 days of annual leave, you get additional days the longer you work with us.
- And lastly, a fun, friendly and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day!
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management’s discretion.
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.