Arcanys launched in 2010 to help entrepreneurs and innovators from Australia, Europe and other parts of the globe accelerate their software development with dedicated remote engineers from the Philippines (and, more recently, Bulgaria).
Why work with us?
We are a Five-star employer on Glassdoor with a unique spirit—manifested in our amazing talents, passion for technology, and a strong focus on everyone’s career and personal development.
As a company rooted in people, we make a point to offer exciting work opportunities and foster a culture that everyone can meaningfully contribute to.
Join us as a: Fully-remote Sr. Software Architect with Node.js or .Net
Arcanys is a premier Swiss software development outsourcing firm with nearly 300 employees worldwide. We focus on long-term projects only, helping startups, SMEs, and a few large companies in the fields of SaaS, Fintech, E-commerce, and a couple of other industries; sometimes investing in development teams as well in exchange for a stake in companies
Act part-time in different projects or one, with the following expectations:
- Interact with product owners to improve and translate requirements into realistic features
- Review architecture regularly
- Handle code reviews and coach developers
- Handle ad-hoc complex matters (possibly coding, DevOps matters, etc).
- Help Arcanys with the continuous improvement and development of its teams, in particular
- Participate in occasional recruitment activities (exam reviews and, if there is interest, participate in interviews)
- Handle occasional research on the newest frameworks and technologies to help improve Arcanys training plans
- Take part in training and mentoring of more junior developers
- Minimum 15 years working experience in software development
- Must be an expert with .NET or Node.js (our main backend technologies)
- Must be an expert with at least one technology: Angular, React, or Vue
- Other “nice to have” technologies (less frequently used): Java, Python, Laravel
- Extensive RDBMS experience, such as MySQL, MsSQL, MariaDB, or PostgreSQL
- Solid experience with AWS and/or Azure, good knowledge of DevOps is a plus
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in English
We like to make sure the talent is well taken care of, and here are just some of the benefits you will enjoy:
- Top compensation based on expertise – we are only looking for top talent and pay accordingly.
- Fully remote, Long-term work from home + allowances – we let you work from the comfort of your home + with amazing allowances you get to enjoy!
- Flexible working schedule. You can choose your working hours (within reason).
- 25 days of paid vacation leaves
- Work as a full-time or contract employment – you choose
- Regular salary increases based on performance
- Employee Referral Program
- Flat management style and open-door policy – no micromanagement and your voice is being heard.