Jooble is a Ukrainian product IT company that ranks in the top 10 most visited websites in the world in the Jobs and Employment segment. The company’s main product is a job search website, which is used by around 90 million users in 67 countries around the world each month, both employers and job seekers. In addition, Jooble is developing an ecosystem of related products and investing in startups based on employment through Jooble Venture Lab.
“We believe that work is one of the main components of human life. Every year, our service is used by about 1 billion people, so your work in Jooble will affect the lives of hundreds of millions of people and help them make an important choice in life” – Roman Prokofiev, Сo-founder
Jooble is a remote-first company with 355 professionals who live in 24 countries and speak 25 languages. We believe that talented people can create cool projects no matter where they are!
We are looking for a Senior SEO Specialist to build one of our new startup — Real Estate Aggregator.
A bit more about the company:
“Jooble is a company open to hearing the ideas and opinions of everyone. I can influence many important aspects. Jooble is a company where you and your potential are valued. Therefore, I have progressed from a Product Analyst to the Head of General Analytics in less than two years” – Oksana Nosenko, Head of General Analytics
Development and Implementation of SEO Strategy:
- Formulate and execute comprehensive SEO strategies to enhance visibility and organic traffic in the target markets, primarily in Europe.
- Conduct thorough SEO research, identify growth points, and validate hypotheses.
- Utilize tools such as Chat GPT, Ahrefs, Google Search Console (GSC), and others to analyze competitors and identify new opportunities.
Optimization and Analysis:
- Optimize external and internal factors to improve positions in Google search results.
- Analyze and expand key queries for the optimization of landing pages.
- Work with big data to search for patterns, and causal factors, and form hypotheses.
- Conduct regular SEO audits and monitor the effectiveness of SEO efforts.
Collaboration and Communication:
- Collaborate with developers teams to achieve faster results.
- Share knowledge and stay updated with the latest SEO news and trends.
- Formulate hypotheses based on information received regarding the influence on organic traffic.
Monitoring and Reporting:
- Monitor SEO performance on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis, communicating performance to relevant teams.
- Provide tracking, reporting, and analysis of performance campaign data.
- Conduct comprehensive keyword and gap analysis using tools such as Ahrefs, SEMrush, Search Console, Screaming Frog, etc.
Execution and Best Practices:
- Execute SEO research, planning, and implementation across technical, content, and local areas.
- Ensure the proper implementation of SEO best practices on current and newly developed journeys through effective communication and process.
- Educate other business areas that may indirectly impact SEO performance.
Analytical and Communication Skills:
- Demonstrate strong analytical/reporting skills with experience in Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Have a good understanding of traffic and conversion measurements, interpreting data for actionable insights.
- Work collaboratively with various teams including SEO, developers, copywriters, and link builders.
- Analyze SEO trends and opportunities, providing and implementing recommendations to improve SERP visibility.
- Exhibit excellent organizational, time management, and planning skills.
- Be a superb team player with a commitment to achieving common goals.
- Demonstrate a self-directed, results-driven personality with a focus on accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure and on initiative on multiple tasks to ensure timely deliverables.
- At least 3 years of experience in SEO.
- English level sufficient to read and understand texts.
- Experience with large websites (from 500,000 pages).
- Work with multilingual projects.
- Working with large amounts of data.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Good communication skills. Communicating the essence of tasks in an “understandable form” for cross-functional teams and influencing the achievement of goals.
- Team player.
- On page/Off page optimization.
- Experience with technical audit.
- Competitor analysis.
- Experience with A/B tests.
- Continuous development in the field of SEO and related professions.
- Ability to manage priorities, plan time for several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to effectively solve new challenges and problems.
What makes work at Jooble comfortable?
- You are free to choose the location of your workspace: from a home office, or travel continuously if that’s what you like. As long as you have Wi-Fi, you’re all set.
- Our headquarters is located near the Taras Shevchenko metro station and has an electric generator and Starlink.
- Financial assistance in case of medical need.
- We offer a mental health program.
- The 8-hour working day, the beginning time of which you may choose on your own.
- 24 vacation days per year.
- 4 sick days per year without the need for sick leaves.
- We cover 50% of the cost of training, courses, webinars, etc.
- We cover 50% of the cost of any language courses.
- We supply you with all the necessary equipment for a comfortable working experience.
More information about our life: