Welcome to Mojo Mortgages, where we’re on a mission to become the largest and most disruptive mortgage broker in the UK. In the past 12 months, we’ve doubled in size to over 150 people, and we’re just getting started. With the support of our RVU family of brands, including Uswitch, Money, Confused, and Zoopla, we’re scaling fast and taking the industry by storm. We’re not just growing quickly, we’re growing exponentially. Our revenue has seen a staggering 300% growth year on year, and we’re just getting started.
We’re proud of our high Glassdoor Score, British Bank Awards, and fantastic customer reviews, but we’re always striving to do better. We’re all about pushing the boundaries, doing mortgages differently, and delivering outstanding service that makes a real difference in people’s lives.
We’re looking for talented and driven individuals to join our team and help us achieve our mission. If you’re passionate about making a positive impact, love to innovate and want to be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team, we want to hear from you.
We’re looking for a Senior SEO Manager to drive organic growth across our business using a host of household-named brands.
Working with the wider technical and product teams you’ll help influence SEO projects, carry out on-site audits and regularly do competitor and keyword research to drive and implement a successful SEO strategy across Mojo Mortgages and our partner websites (including Uswitch, Confused.com and Money.co.uk).
What you’ll be doing:
- Driving revenue growth via SEO strategy and activities
- Leading the SEO strategy and coordinating efforts across multiple brands within the organisation to maximise share of voice and revenue
- Collaborating with in-house Content and Engineering teams to deliver on the strategy
- Conducting regular analysis and identify patterns of how our target audience are searching within Google and make sure we have the right content to match intent
- Closely monitoring crawling spikes to mitigate any risk of penalty or loss in ranking authority across key pages
- Analysing SEO performance using Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Tableau to make sure we’re achieving targets and KPIs
- Staying up-to-date with all Google updates that impact how Google sees the ranking factors of a website
- You must be passionate about SEO and willing to throw yourself into continuously learning about the ever-evolving world of organic search.
- Comfortable with reporting and working towards commercial objectives
- Strong technical, content & inbound marketing SEO background
- Strong analytical skills for modelling performance and opportunity with large sets of data
- Comfortable measuring, interpreting, and making real-time decisions based on large volumes of marketing performance data.
We want to give you a great work environment; contribute back to both your personal and professional development; and give you great benefits to make your time at Mojo even more enjoyable. Some of these benefits include:
- Remote working
- Basic salary of up to £55k depending on experience
- Work from anywhere in the world for up to 30 days per year
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (up to 28 days with length of service)
- Half-day holiday for your birthday
- Day off for moving house
- Company social events
- Pension via People’s Pension (Pension match up to 5%)
- Sick pay and sick pay insurance
- Wellness programme from Able Futures
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Critical Illness cover
- Death in service (4 times base salary)
- Enhanced Maternity, primary adoption pay
- Enhanced paternity & secondary adoption pay
- Compassionate leave
- Long service awards up to £3000
- Casual dress