Brokerkit (https://getbrokerkit.com) is a fast-paced, success-driven, team-oriented Software as a Service company focused on the residential real estate industry. Do you have the ability to thrive in a startup environment? Do you love building software? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark who love data and building software! Get in on the ground floor and grow your skills as the company grows.
We are currently looking for a Software Engineer to join our Engineering team to assist in maintaining and enhancing our successful SaaS app built with a Ruby on Rails backend and a React front end hosted on Heroku. If you are a Ruby on Rails engineer with React experience, you might be a good match.
Our company consists of team members who are within the top 1% in talent and performance. If you feel you can deliver this same level of excellence, we encourage you to apply.
- ROR backend/API development
- React front-end web app development
- Develop enhancements and bug-fixes
- Maintain the app and make it more scalable to handle growth
You align with our core values:
- Service the customer above all else
- Do the right thing – even when it hurts
- Hungry for achievement
- Coachable team player
- Innovative problem solver
- Strong written and verbal skills in English
- 5+ years of Ruby on Rails backend/API development experience
- 2+ years of React front-end experience
- Someone humble, hungry, and sharp
- A resourceful problem-solver who can achieve strong results without a lot of direction
- Ability to build the technical design for complex features aligned with architectural best practices
- High attention to detail and diligence and can create quality code efficiently
- Has the capability to be a tech lead at some point
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Jira/Confluence) & GitHub
- Real estate industry experience
What We Offer
- R$ 100,000-200,000 a year commensurate with work experience
- This is a full-time (40 hours per week Monday-Friday) remote role as an international contractor, and you will be paid in your local account in R$.
- This is a remote position where you can work from home as long as:
- You can overlap several work hours with US business hours to enhance collaboration
- You can attend a daily stand-up at 8 am MT
- You have a good home office setup, including reliable internet service and a solid computer