Cintra is growing in Brazil, and we are looking to continue expanding our expert team, with a proven Senior Project Manager. You will be responsible for all aspects of project management including mobilization, project planning, resourcing, monitoring, and reporting, risk and issue management, budget control and client relationships.
What You Will Be Doing:
· Provide weekly status reports on tasks completed, priorities, and planned tasks
· Manage a portfolio of multiple accounts for project services.
· Attend and participate in customer meetings and status calls with requested reports and documentation
· Communicate effectively with team members, coordinate on delivery tasks, identified issues / risks, scheduling, and roadblocks.
· Manage discussions with customers associated with billing, service quality and managing expectations against the demands of the internal teams
· Manage Forecast, revenue and overall P&L for the assigned Portfolio and contribute to in-account growth and opportunities.
· Work with Cintra’s presales team in scoping and planning the delivery of new services for new and existing customers
· Manage RACI, statement of work and change requests.
· Handle delivery escalations to senior management staff members to better ensure delivery success
· Oversee the cost, accounting, and billing of resources across the delivery team
· Evaluate delivery success, ensuring contracts remain commercially viable for Cintra
About Your Experience:
· 10 or more years of IT Delivery experience at scale in modern infrastructure teams operating in a global environment with 3 years of relevant project management experience.
· Minimum 1 years of Azure/OCI/AWS/Engineered Systems is advantage.
· Working with or for an IT services related business
· Project management accreditation preferably PMP Certified or Prince2.
· Able to travel as needed to support customer-site meetings and activities.
· Must have Multilingual localization experience in Spanish and Portuguese with excellent written and spoken English.
· Strong working knowledge of MS Office suite, SharePoint, JIRA, or similar project management tools
Cintra Software & Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.