We are looking to hire a Senior Project Manager to initially oversee the production process on an in-development title. You will collaborate closely with all disciplines to ensure the smooth and efficient development of the game. Over time, you will also be rolling out new production methodologies to the whole studio in line with our strategy and values.
As a remote-friendly studio, we are pleased to offer remote working wherever possible. This role can be fully remote, based out of our sunny seaside office in Brighton or a mixture of both!
At FuturLab, we believe patience is as good for our games as it is our people. Therefore, we are a no-crunch studio, with a focus on wellbeing. You can read more about life at FuturLab here.
- Working alongside a Senior Producer to facilitate visibility and predictability on a project in production.
- Develop comprehensive project management systems within Jira, ensuring alignment with the studio’s vision and goals.
- Work with the Head of Production to establish the studio’s project management methodology and work with producers and leads to implement and optimise Jira workflows for efficiency and transparency, with continuous improvement over time.
- Collaborate with discipline leads to allocate resources effectively to achieve project milestones on time and within budget.
- Facilitate clear and effective communication among team members, stakeholders, and external partners.
- Helping to guide teams to break down their work and build out granular roadmaps.
- Monitoring and providing reports on project progress using task data to identify issues and potential areas for improvement.
You will need:
- Exceptional leadership and team-building skills, with the ability to motivate and guide teams through challenges to achieve outstanding results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex ideas and project updates clearly and concisely.
- A genuine passion for video games and a deep understanding of the gaming industry trends, player preferences, and market dynamics.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt quickly to changing project requirements.
- Top-tier knowledge of Jira.
- Experience taking an entire game project from start to finish as a project manager.
- Experience working on a live game.
- Private health insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Eye tests & standard glasses for display work
- Remote therapy service through Spill
- 21 days annual leave + 9 Bank Holidays
- 2 Duvet days
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Christmas closure
- Bike2work scheme
- Referral bonus
- Enhanced maternity & paternity leave
- Enhanced sick pay
- Enhanced Pension
- Paid training and volunteer days per year to work on your personal development