My name is Ann Marie and maybe we’re meant to work together.
- Pronouns: She, Her, Elle
- Vice President, Delivery at XRM Vision
- Located in Victoria, BC
- Certified Scrum Master and Project Management Professional with over 20 years’ experience.
About XRM Vision:
- Founded in 2008
- Dynamics 365 Consultants and Microsoft Inner Circle
- Team of 80+ Microsoft Experts
- 4 offices in Montreal, Toronto, Victoria, and Morocco
About the position of Senior Project Manager, Delivery Leader:
As a Senior Project Manager, Delivery Leader, you will have two main areas of focus: leading client facing projects based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform; and leadership within a team of your colleagues.
Some of your responsibilities will be to:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the various activities of an implementation project that meets business requirements and integrates into our clients’ application ecosystem;
- Validate with the clients the various deliverables and have them approved;
- Take into account and provide solutions to the various problems or comments communicated by the clients and ensure the application and improvement of good project management practices;
- Work with a multidisciplinary team composed of developers and architects and ensure the cohesion of the team as well as with the various stakeholders of the project (customers, suppliers, etc.).
- Provide guidance and support for all of the project management and managed services related activities;
- Be responsible for the administrative management of your projects;
- Maintain a coaching position for the project management team and our League of Experts;
- Embrace the XRM Vision approach to project delivery and actively participate in continuous improvement.
The person behind the role is what’s most important to us. Here are a few important values to fit in our team:
- A desire to constantly challenge yourself, develop and share;
- An openness to change;
- A natural empathy;
- An ability to share your passion with humility.
- Creativity in the service of efficiency;
- An excellent sense of customer experience;
- A good sense of responsibility.
About your qualifications:
- At least 7 years of experience in information technology (as a Project Manager, Business Analyst, Developer or Architect);
- A minimum of 5 years of consulting experience, preferably in the Microsoft Stack
- At least 2 years of Agile practice
- At least 2 years of Traditional Project Management
- Experience mentoring, coaching and/or training project managers
- Bilingual (French and English, spoken and written)
- An understanding of the functional and technical elements of Microsoft Dynamics 365 project solution;
o Project Operations.
o Project Online.
o SharePoint, Office 365;
- Experience with Managed Services (support organization);
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive pay (Because we value our employees);
- Group insurance & telemedicine (So you can take care of yourself and your family);
- RRSP/DPSP matching (So you can plan for the future)
- Remote friendly (Since 2010);
- Bright, beautiful Montréal office with snacks & beverages (If working in person is more your style);
- Professional growth (80 hours of training for every employee per year).
So, are we meant to work together?