Senior Product Manager, Traffic Growth
ConsumerTrack™ is unique in the digital marketing and media industry – we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
ConsumerTrack is seeking an experienced product manager to help drive revenue growth in the company’s digital ad initiatives. The Product Manager, Monetization will own the product management responsibilities for monetization of Consumertrack’s owned and operated ad products and personal finance website. This role will work with a cross-functional product team including Product Design, Ad Ops, Analytics and Engineering to launch and deliver a cohesive and engaging experience for our audience that is optimized for monetization.
- Become an expert in GOBankingRates, the consumer audience for personal finance products, and the needs of stakeholders.
- Develop and drive the product roadmap for our owned and operated squad. Own new initiatives and product development through the entire product lifecycle – from product planning, design, implementation, post launch resolution, and product optimizations.
- Cross-functional collaboration with the following teams:
- Design team to create new layouts, website features, and functionality. Identify optimal website layout and features to maximize engagement, CTR, return visitors, and conversion.
- Engineering team to groom the backlog and to execute the publisher roadmap on time and in scope.
- Content, Marketing, Social, and Email teams to ensure all content and video strengthen the GBR experience.
- Ad Operations team to execute inventory management on the owned and operated properties.
- Analytics and SEO experts to leveraging research and data to inform product decisions and grow audience.
- Focus on audience growth of the publishing platform and design A/B tests to achieve and optimize growth goals while supporting monetization team’s goals as well.
- Present KPIs, weekly demos and updates, trends, and insights to the team, stakeholders, and the executives. Define product success metrics and measure key performance indicators during planning and after launch.
- Define, organize, and document business requirements, functional specifications, create wireframes, epics/user stories, review test plans and lead UAT to ensure business performance requirements and timelines are met.
- Run daily scrums specific to your projects and initiatives to keep alignment with all contributing people and departments.
• 8+ years of product management experience delivering complex technical solutions under tight timeframes.
• 5+ years of digital advertising experience, content publisher management, growing web and mobile audience through engaging experiences
• Successful track record managing priorities and hitting goals in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
• Deep knowledge of audience growth and digital ad inventory.
• Working experience with publisher tools such as WordPress, JW Player, CMS etc.
• Experience with agile software development and agile management tools (such as Jira).
• Strong leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills.
• High attention to detail while speeding up SLAs and squad performance.
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution
- Paid maternity leave and paternity leave programs
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills
- Contribution to student loan debt payments after the first year of employment
- 401(k) — employees can start contributing immediately. After the first year, CTI matches your contribution up to 4% of your salary
A note about our response to COVID -19 and our new norm: The world has changed and we know it’s important to adapt and to do our part to take care of our teams in this global pandemic. Our number one priority is to have our ConsumerTrackers feel safe, balanced and connected. We’re committed to providing our teams with the best resources and tools to navigate this new virtual world that we’re living in. We’ve also reinvented the ways in which we recognize, celebrate, and engage with each other to keep our culture strong!
Here’s a peek into our world at ConsumerTrack –
- Our teams are working remotely 100% for the foreseeable future and have flex time. We’re in the digital media space so we’re mobile and flexible!
- *Option to work from an office (if you need to get away!)
- Tools & resources are available to keep our team connected across North America. (JIRA, Trello, Airtable, Slack, Zoom and so much more!)
- To keep our community of ConsumerTrackers engaged and connected, virtual team building events are held weekly and monthly.
- For wellness and balance, weekly virtual fitness classes such as yoga are available.
- To care for the local communities that we’re a part of across the U.S our team members host socially distanced philanthropic events every quarter.
- And most importantly, we’ve committed to consistent and transparent communication to help us all stay informed, engaged and to keep us on our path to success and #greatness.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.