Sortly is a simple, multi-device inventory management solution. Our visual & intuitive approach to inventory enables thousands of SMBs and teams within iconic corporations, government entities, music bands & sports teams to stay on top of their consumables, assets, and material things. With over 8,000 five-star ratings in the App Store and a net promoter score greater than 55, our impressive growth has primarily been driven by organic sources and word of mouth. We are profitable, financially independent, and primed to scale within our $20B market! We are proudly a distributed and remote-first company since inception with teams across 4 countries.
Smart – We make decisions based on knowledge and understanding with the aim of creating and improving differentiated products that benefit our business and customers.
Inspiring – We embrace the spirit of entrepreneurship, taking considered risks and pushing ourselves to think boldly and creatively.
Empathetic – We are customer-centered by mission, with respect for the individual and a desire to create a great community.
Real – We seek opportunities to learn from our mistakes and successes, our colleagues and customers, and to help each other improve.
ABOUT THE ROLE
At Sortly, we are known in the industry for our commitment to simplicity and user-friendliness. We are currently looking for a Senior Product Manager, Product Experience who shares our dedication to creating customer-centric experiences and is eager to help elevate our product to new heights.
We are at a pivotal time, both for our growth as a company and as a product team, with new feature requests coming in daily. We need someone who can successfully own the product strategy, execution, and roadmap for our end-to-end product experience. Join our team, build your skills, and help us in our mission to simplify inventory! This role is remote, anywhere in the US.
- Supports the development of, and executes digital experience strategies that drive user engagement, retention, and conversion
- Establish and own the vision for user sign-up, registration, onboarding from and engagement within the product from first-time user experience to key engagement activities.
- Evangelize the vision constantly so all stakeholders are aligned, have context and understand where we are going.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Own the product roadmap and backlog. Make tough strategic and tactical prioritization decisions while helping the company think long-term. Build trust with stakeholders by maintaining an understandable, accurate roadmap.
- Collaborates with all areas of the customers, digital and other key stakeholders to develop and launch new features and experiences
- Manages product backlog through market research, requirements building and close collaboration with our technology partners
- Works closely with with design leads to build a user first mindset when it comes to experience
- Create creative, simple, and highly usable solutions for how products interact in response to human behavior
- Conduct research and analyze insights to make recommendations and decisions on how to enhance product features
- Advocate for the user and deeply understand their needs
- Report the status of work clearly to stakeholders and provide visibility to designs
- 5+ years of product management experience is required
- Fluency in creating different product requirements, managing backlogs, building roadmaps
- Examples of products launched, metrics around those products, and go to market strategies
- Excellent presentation, communication, and organizational skills
NICE TO HAVES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Product Management, or related fields
- Experience in inventory management, asset/consumable tracking, or procurement process
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible paid time off
- Holidays and year-end holiday shutdown (total 15 days per year)
- 401(k) plan
- Yearly learning & development reimbursement
- Home office set up reimbursement
- Remote-first team
- Semi-annual off-site retreats