JiffyShirts.com is the leading distributor of blank apparel supporting millions of crafters in North America. We are seeking an experienced Senior Technical Product Manager of Mobile Experience with expertise in e-commerce to join our dynamic team.
As the Senior Technical Product Manager, you will be responsible for delivering against the product roadmap to develop and enhance our mobile applications. As the single-threaded-owner, you will work closely with cross-functional teams to ideate, build, test & scale an assortment of offerings aligned with our mission and to the benefit of our customers. The role calls for one to have excellent judgment honed by practical experience, and the organizational skills to lead the product through change, evolution, and sustained growth. Candidates will be expected to have an established background in mobile product development, excellent project management skills, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment. You should enjoy diving deep into complex problems, and center around metrics to define objectives, measure progress and meet goals.
- Work backwards from the customer to identify customer pain points and unmet needs, and invent solutions that exceed their expectations.
- Define the product, strategy, and prioritize features to deliver a unique and differentiated solution from our competitors.
- Create a business case that aligns the identified product opportunity with JiffyShirts’ business model, unlocking value for both JiffyShirts and our customers.
- Build OKR’s and KPI’s therein to accurately measure success or failure.
- Test, launch and iterate to optimize the product and deliver the MVP to the market.
- Scale the product by orders of magnitude through ongoing feature development and in partnership with Product Marketing to grow awareness and excitement for the product.
- Collaborate with engineering, UI/UX, marketing, data science, finance and customer service teams to deliver high-quality products and features on time and within budget.
- Conduct market research and analyze user feedback to inform product decisions and identify new opportunities.
- Define and measure key product metrics to evaluate the success of products and features, using data to drive decision-making.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to inform product strategy and innovation.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field.
- 5-10 years of direct product management experience
- Additional Experience in program management, product marketing, business development or P&L management is preferred
- Experience owning/driving roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product